Chapter 46: Sting

A couple days later, Jungkook was out on in the balcony finishing up some classes outside while Jimin was buying groceries for the house. Lately, it was tough to get Jimin to take the pills, he would put up a fight and would hurt Jungkook when it comes to taking it. However, Jungkook wouldn't stress over it, he knew Jimin wasn't very stable at times and those times were when it came to taking the pills Jimin refused.

           Jungkook dropped his pen onto the outdoor table and let out a sigh. The boy was wearing a black jacket over his exposed chest, black joggers and white socks. It was the afternoon and Jimin just left a few minutes ago to bring back groceries. The younger gazed at the time on his laptop to realize when Jimin gets back, he'll have to take one of the tablets to treat his disorder.

            "Oh no... He's going to kill me this time.." Jungkook whispered and placed his arms around himself to sigh. "What will it be this time? Biting my hand or pushing me against the wall?" Jungkook thought and picked up the pen to work out a few more questions as he was preparing himself for Jimin's medication fit.

               "If he does hurt me.. I wouldn't care. I know this is how he is and it won't alter the way I see him." Jungkook mentioned with a smile. "Just need to get through this part of the day." The boy thought. Jungkook was daydreaming of his date he will have with Jimin later on. Of course they would gamble later since Jimin did promise before that they would return to the club and play a round against others and maybe against eachother for old times sake.

            Not long after, Jimin arrived back to the penthouse as Jungkook was now wrapping up his assignment and finishing up what ever he was working on. He can already tell Jimin was walking in the penthouse silently since he knew he had to take the pills that he despised.

          "Jimin! Are you home?" Jungkook shouted, closing the laptop as he walked in to see Jimin was quickly setting away the groceries. There he was standing by the fridge with his black loose sweatpants, blue sleeved shirt and white indoor shoes while he wore black socks with them. "Ah, there you are... Come on you know the drill. Take your pills." Jungkook added, constantly looking up at the clock so Jimin wouldn't have to take it late. "Let's get through this. Don't be like yesterday and put up a fight. Just take it in like a real man, Park Jimin."

           "Fuck the pills, I'm not putting those demons in my mouth."

            "Yet you would put any other thing in your mouth but not pills to help you? Ugh, Jimin come on this is always every single day." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin tilted his head and squinted his eyes at Jungkook.

            "Don't take this as a moment to tease me, Jeon Jungkook! I don't want those pills!"

             "Do I have to force you to take it?"

              "If you can try."

               Jungkook rolled his eyes and reached over to Jimin's pills on the table along with a bottle of water. "Jimin... Please don't hurt me again this time.. I just want to help."

            "Pfft. Sure. I'll be in the room if you need me." Jimin responded with an attitude as Jungkook closed his eyes thinking he should atleast be prepared for Jimin's swings. The younger then walked up to Jimin and dragged him to the couch, softly placing him down as Jimin suddenly began to start shouting and kicking. This again, was no shock to Jungkook since he knew Jimin absolutely despised the pills.

            "LET ME GO AND LET ME DIE!" Jimin screamed as Jungkook tried his best not to force the pill in Jimin's mouth and make him take it.

              "Shh.. Shh.. Jimin, it's just a pill, See? Nothing wrong with the pill. Just open your mouth, take the pill and drink water. Just that simple." Jungkook whispered as Jimin shook his head in tears.

               "Get off of ME!" Jimin shouted, moving around quickly. "Y-YOU'RE INSANE!!" Jimin screamed making Jungkook try to keep his tone down. He couldn't hurt Jimin since he didn't want to take the pill. The younger knew he had to be gentle with the man.

               "If you can take this, I'll let you do what ever you want. It's just a few daily medications..."

              "NOOO!!!" Jimin screamed, squirming violently now and suddenly slapping Jungkook in the face roughly enough to make Jungkook feel the sting even seconds after the slap. But the younger tried his best to keep down his tears from that too. "GET OFF OF ME! I WANT JUNGKOOK NOT THIS!"

               "But Jimin, I am here." Jungkook stated as Jimin closed his eyes shut while Jungkook was towering over him and holding the pill in his hand. "T-Take the pill... Please?"

             "Fuck you and the pill! I want to die."

             "No you don't. I'm not going to force you to take it. But if you don't, I'll get really sad.." Jungkook stated as Jimin was already panting from the struggles of trying to get Jungkook to move away but no matter what he did, every slap and violent kicks won't make Jungkook give up on him.

             "I-I hate those pills..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook nodded.

             "I know, Love." Jungkook responded softly. It wasn't Jimin's ongoing emotional rollercoaster he felt from his Bipolar issue, it was just him longing to die at times and he just refused to take it on those days he wished to end it all. But looking at Jungkook, he knew that he'll have to take it eventually.

             "I-It's a waste of fucking pills on someone so useless like me-" Jimin growled but then, he suddenly stopped when Jungkook caressed his boyfriend's face.

               "I'm here... and I know you aren't useless. You're so much better than that." Jungkook lightened up Jimin's mood like always which made Jimin eventually give in. As soon as Jungkook handed Jimin the pill,  the man was now calm.. Taking the pill and drinking the water too.

             Jungkook felt relieved Jimin didn't kill Jungkook this time with his burning hate for the pills. After Jimin finished taking the pills, Jungkook felt like he can breathe again. His cheek was still red from the harsh slap Jimin gave him and only ignored it because he couldn't blame Jimin for being this way. He too understood Jimin didn't choose this lifestyle.

               Jimin stayed laying on the couch blankly as Jungkook was laying down on Jimin's chest now. "See? That wasn't bad. The pills are good for you."

            "They're supposed to help me but I don't want any help... I hate it.." Jimin hissed as he felt Jungkook move the older man's hand up to his face to cup the red tinted side of Jungkook's cheek where Jimin slapped him. "I don't want to take them.."

             "But then you'll suffer... I don't want you to suffer..." Jungkook added as Jimin looked down to see Jungkook's red cheek.

            "I'm sorry about that but maybe you shouldn't interfere when it comes to me taking my pills. I can take them on my own, okay?" Jimin asked as he rubbed Jungkook's soft cheek he slapped.  The sting was only fading now.

             "I trust you on that. I'll leave it all to you." Jungkook responded. Not wanting to show Jimin that he wasn't capable of doing stuff on his own. Where's the trust in that? "You should be the one who takes them.. Not me forcing you to take it." Jungkook added onto his response.

            "Thank you." Jimin said with a smile while Jungkook slowly intertwined hands with his boyfriend.

            "Just take them anyways. Okay? Know that I'm the one who loves you even if you feel unloved." Said Jungkook, kissing Jimin's cheek once. Jungkook understood what Jimin secretly wanted to do, he wanted to delay taking the pills just so he can suffer and die. Just like he always wanted. But Jungkook was there to love him, giving the man what he never thought of having before.

           So now, Jimin would have on and off days where he takes the pills respectfully and then at times, he throws a fit when he wants to end his life. Although, after taking the pills, Jimin would feel at peace and feel nothing but glee as soon as he takes them. Knowing Jungkook would be there to give him a hug. This showed the man something his past relationships never gave him. The love and trust he deserved all along.