Chapter 35: My feelings for you

Later on, the waiter eventually came around and served the two their orders. Jimin ordered wine, a seared steak meal that contained soy sauce and peppered spices, lettuce, lemon, diced tomatos and a pinch of salt on the two steaks set on Jimin's plate. There was two side dishes for his meal and it was only one bowl of rice and another bowl of spicy noodles that were red due to the salty yet hot spices added onto the noodles.

          The mouthwatering scent of the noodles smelled like red peppered powder to add onto the taste of the steak. For Jungkook's meal, the younger ordered grilled chicken where on the outside was salted, and grilled, inside was hot, white, juicy meat of the chicken and everytime Jungkook cut a slice of chicken, the delicious and hot juicy aroma scattered. Jungkook also ordered a bowl of soybean soup, side bowls of spicy Kimchi, baked, slices of warm bread, rice, and salad on the side aswell to go with the grilled chicken squeezed with a yellow lemon wedge.

            The waiter soon brought Jimin a bottle of wine and a glass while he began to pour Jimin's glass as Jungkook was given a glass of cold pepsi soda. Once the waiter left, Jimin started to drink while Jungkook looked up at the older boy.

             "What?" Jimin asked as he drank out of the glass. As soon as Jimin parted his lips away from the glass, his lips were slightly red with a hint of pink from the cold wine.

            "I bet you were just waiting to finally be able to drink. Ah, atleast I know you're taking a break instead of drinking more and more bottles." Jungkook mentioned. Jimin then gave the boy a smile as he began to eat.

            "You don't have to add onto it. This is the last time I would drink around you. You know, I feel at ease just drinking for once but ever since that day I grew very ill, I was not going to risk that again. So only for today, I can drink." The older stated but Jungkook just scoffed and shook his head. Cutting up strips of the juicy chicken with a small knife.

           "Let's just hope that is the truth. Because Jimin, drinking isn't a thing to play around with. It can really intoxicate you. Just saying." Jungkook claimed.

           "I know. But who cares about that?" Jimin said taking a bite out of the steak as soon as he cut a piece of it.

           "I do.. I worry about your health Jimin. No matter what you do, I always worry about you." Jungkook whispered, tightening his eyes shut as he expected to hear Jimin laugh at the sudden cheesy moment. But Jimin was silent after his words. Finally understanding.

           "Thank you... But Jungkook... Forget about me. Don't you worry about me now. Only yourself." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook sighed and continued to eat along with Jimin. The younger would always hate this type of way Jimin would talk and it bothered him the most.

              After the meal, Jimin walked to the bathroom in the private room, leaving Jungkook alone for a while. The younger seemed a bit more excited to come home and play against Jimin in a round of Texas hand 'em in Poker. With their own made up blind. It was interesting and Jungkook has already thought of what he was going to bet.

          Only then, the employer walked in and Jungkook felt his heart stop for a moment. "Jeon Jungkook! Sorry for walking in here." Said the older woman as she walked in, gazing at Jungkook. She only had one thing on her mind and that was to ask Jungkook if he was going to come and work. "How are you? Have you signed the forum? It's been a while but we can still keep the spot open for you."

            "Thank you for the opportunity... I'll have to think about it more since I'm working at the moment. But I can have a second job if I can." Jungkook replied. He also thought he should atleast start to work. Maybe he can add that to the bet if he wins.