Harry holland ~ The night of the premiere

(A/n: this is my first harry holland imagine so please be aware of the possible cringe! I do take critical feed back be honest but don't hate)

Y/BF/N: your best friends name
Y/N: your name
E/c: eye colour

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

Tonight was the night of the premiere for Spiderman homecoming. I was attending the event with my cast mates Tom Holland, Zendaya, Laura and Jacob. My manager (insert any name) decided it would look better if I went with Tom as my date because it's my first ever premiere. Which didn't bother me because we were really good friends.

"Y/N! This one! It's perfect!" My Y/BF/N squealed in excitement as she held up a dress with lacy that started from the top to bottom with a layer of normal fabric (sorry I don't know what it's called) underneath the lacy part at the bottom and it was long, long enough for my height. We were shopping for a dress I could wear to the premiere mostly because I don't really own many fancy things. Y/Bf/N held it up with excitement, rolling my eyes I took the dress giving a small chuckle at her goofy ness. "Just try it please" she pushed me into the dressing room "ok fine!" I closed the door of the small dressing room I was in. "Hurry up!" Y/BF/N shouted in boredom on the other side "shush! It's not my fault you picked a tight one!" I replied finally zipping up the back.

I opened the door peaking out just enough so I could see her. Once she noticed me I walked out of the room revealing the outfit. "YES! It's prefect!" She smiled "oh god no it's ugly!" I pointed to the price tag "five hundred dollars for this simple little thing? What the f*ck" y/Bf/n look at the price tag with me. "Oh well your buying it I don't care what you say il pay for it!" She insisted "you don't have to" I told her "no it's ok! You deserve something fancy for your first professional event" She pushes me back into the room.

After we finished paying for the dress we headed back to the hotel to get ready. "Hey y/n" Zendaya smiled at me giving me a hug. Me her and y/Bf/n were staying in the same room. "You ready for tonight?" She asked "I guess..." I replied. Honestly I was nervous what if I mess up and embarrass myself! "Don't worry you got this! I promis things will be fine trust me Tom is a great guy he will help you out and I will cover for you if something goes wrong!" Z assured me holding a grip on my shoulders.

~~time skip cause I'm lazy~~

I got in the limo next to Zendaya and Laura and Jacob were on the other side "so y/n are you excited?" Jacob smirked "yes a lot mostly scared..." I smiled nervously "don't worry you'll get used to it" he said checking his phone.

We finally got to the place and I was immediately surrounded by paparazzi. Zendaya quickly pulled me to the side and everyone else followed. "So Tom and the other guys will be here soon" soon enough a black limo pulled up next to us "and here they are" Laura nudged my shoulder. Tom and two other boys that I didn't recognize followed behind him meeting up with us. "Wow y/n you look amazing" Tom smiled giving me a warm hug "thank you so do you" I smiled back pulling away from the hug. "Were gonna head inside Tom you should introduce y/n to these two" Zendaya said referring to the boys next to Tom as she, Laura and Jacob walked into the place. Great this is awkward... "y/n this is my best friend Harrison" he pointed to the boy with blue eyes "and my brother Harry" he pointed to the boy with curly hair. "Harrison, harry this is Y/n my date/bestfriend" I'm not going to lie harry was pretty attractive and he looked to be around my age.

Tom wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked inside. Suddenly you could hear loud cheers of the screaming fans and see the bright lights of the cameras flashing. I started to tense up and Tom must have noticed "Hey don't worry everything will go smoothly" he winked as we continued to walk to the end of the red carpet. "Tom is Y/N your girlfriend?" A reporter asked. "Oh um sadly no... haha were just friends" he responded smirking at me "smooth" I whispered to him walking over to a different spot.