Time

Russia showed up early the next day.

Too early.

The meeting had ended late yesterday and it took them 3 hours to get back  home, they got back by midnight. And had all slept till 8am and now it was 9.

12 hours.

They still had 8 left.

What was this?

Austria, who was the first up, wouldn't let him in the house, he pointed to behind Russia. "Leave, now. You're not supposed to be here until 5pm. It's 9am."

Russia only smiled, "Now, now Austria. I believe I'm not the one who served in killing millions only a few weeks ago between the two of us. And it's best for the bad guy to listen to the good guy. Is it not? Plus, remember your lands are being occupied by me, Britian, America and France. One word to England and France and who knows what they would do?"

Austria just stared at Russia.

This was an abuse of power.

But still, he wasn't going to let him take his brother just yet.

"Leave now," He said in a deadly tone.

"Austria," Russia said calmly, "If I'm  going to have to force you from this spot, than I will."

Austria stood his ground.

Russia raised his magic metal pipe of pain towards him.

"Don't touch him," A voice said breaking the silence.

Prussia walked over and protectively stood in front of his younger brother. He looked Russia straight in the eye, "I'll go with you but you have to give me 2 and a half hours."

Russia shook his head, "Now, now, Prussia. I'm your boss now and you have to listen to me and what I say. And I say we go. Now."

"And we're saying, you can't take him yet," Hungary growled, walking up to the door.

Russia smiled at her, "Hungary, how nice of you to join us. You know, it'll only be a matter of time until you join the Soviet Union and live with me, Prussia, my sisters, the Baltics, and the rest of our Soviet family."

Hungary only growled again.

Liechtenstein and Switzerland were watching this all go down from the staircase.

Switzerland growled at Russia, "If you don't mind, Russia, we would like to spend the rest of our 8 hours together as a family. So please leave," His hand was inching towards his gun.

Russia of course saw this, "I wouldn't do that if I were you Switzy. But I guess what I said was true. This whole family is violent. Well, I'm not surprised since it's filled with war criminals anyway." He said with no emotion. He looked around, "Where's Germany? The little monster of the family?"

The Germanics all looked highly offended.

But could you blame them?

Austria slammed the door in Russia's face. He looked at his older brother, "You're not going. You still have about 8 hours with us. You can't go!!" His faced was filled with sadness.

Prussia nodded, he looked up towards Germany's bedroom and sighed. He knew Germany was blaming himself for everything.

But honestly, he blamed himself. He should have been able to save Germany from that manic. He should have found a way.

But he didn't.

He couldn't.

His brother was too far deep in Hitler's clutches.