England

Ludwig jogged to keep up with England in the busy Parliament Building.

He had been taking notes for England in a meeting.

And may he just say, damn. They really loved yelling at each other in Parliament.

But anyways, it was finally over.

The two men walked out the building and to the parking lot.

"You still seemed shocked," England stated as he pulled onto the street and started to head home.

Germany only nodded, "I never seen so much yelling in a government meeting before."

England laughed, "That's normal, in fact, I would be concerned if there was no yelling at all."

"You've raised many children, you must be used to yelling as it is."

The British man chuckled and nodded, "I can't even remember the colonial days without yelling. Even my brothers and I have always had yelling. I always used to yell at Francis when we were younger. I honestly can't imagine my life without it."

Germany nodded.......

There was always alot of yelling when he, Prussia, Hungary, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland used to be a family......

He hasn't seen them in 6 years. (It's now 1955)

After that reunion, his siblings- former siblings didn't bother making any contact with him at all.

At first..... It actually hurt..

Why though?

Some things you just couldn't explain.

Just like that man who looked similar too him. ...

The one who had saved his life.

Germany was jolted out of his thoughts when England parked the car. He looked up.

Oh. They were here.

Germany got out the car and followed England inside.

He nodded at Hong Kong, Sierra Leone, Grenada and Nigeria. Yeah, England still had colonies but some were living in their countries right now.

He looked around the large house. It was the first time he had ever been here.

He noticed the paintings and pictures on the walls.

The picture he was looking at right now looked pretty old. He recognized the people in it.

England, France, Spain, Monaco, Romano and North America.

The three empires had the North American siblings in their arms. England was holding Canada, Spain had America and Diego, and France had Maria. Monaco and Romano stood by France and Spain. Romano still looked grumpy though.

England saw him looking at the picture and smiled.. "That was taken a few months after we colonized them."

"All three of you are in the photo together, ho-"

"You think I would have tried to kill Spain since I was near him?" He nodded, "You're slightly right. But Antonio and I started to act respectable towards each other more after we adopted North America."

"Why?"

"Have you ever heard a parent say they would do anything for their children?"

He nodded.

England smiled, "Well, North America wanted to stay together. America and Canada wouldn't let us colonize and take any of them unless we promised that they would be able to see each other. They're very protective of Mexico. So we promised them that and often visited each other for the children. Spain and I put our differences aside when they were around." He smiled wider, "And soon the three of us all started seeing all four of them as our children. Whether they were our colonies or not. All of our colonies after them started seeing all three of us as their fathers too. Colonizer or not and that's how we all became a huge family."