Whatever It Takes

"Damn it Commie!!" America yelled out, grabbing his hair in frustration, "Can you for once stop thinking that they'll start World War 3 and listen!?!"

France, who was next to him, nodded. He was looking straight at Russia. "Don't pull your hair, mon fils. It's not good for it. And Russia, you're making yourself look bad by not allowing a family to reunite after years."

"Why are you all backing up the Nazis who do nothing but kill people?"

"You're the one to talk," Canada glared.

And the room was silent as America high fived Canada.

Russia growled as he stared at Canada. He stood up.

England and France watched him like hawks, daring him to make a move on their son.

Russia sat down.

China started to speak, "Russia. Just imagine if it were you are your sisters. You would want more than the time we gave them. And you didn't even give them their full time."

Russia still didn't look like he was gonna change his mind.

They were all disgusting Nazis and that's final.

He shook his head and got up to leave. But America stopped him.

"We're not finished Ivan," He said dead serious.

Russia stopped and looked him dead in the eye. "Well I am. But..... I'll agree to letting Hungary and Prussia meet the other Nazis on one condition."

They all looked at each other.

"What?" France asked.

Russia gave a smirk, "Destroy NATO."

China wasn't in NATO so he didn't looked shocked or anything.

However, the other four in the room looked down right pissed.

Cance- no destroy NATO? He'll no.

What the heck?

"Absolutely not," England said seriously.

"Oh well," Russia shrugged, "Then the Nazis won't meet."

"Stop calling them that!!" Canada said angrily.

Russia ignored him and looked at the door. He started to walk away. But before he left, he looked at his allies...

And America.

"Don't ever call me for this nonsense ever again."

As he walked out the room. Alfred was pissed.

This guy didn't get family.

Well screw him.

America was about to punch and break the table but Canada grabbed his fist before he could touch it.

"The table did nothing Al."

America said nothing but kept murmuring.

"Bloody Russian," England shook his head, "I know he's stubborn but this just..."

France and China just sighed.

"He must have a lot of distance with his siblings, aru," China said as he shook his head, "You would think one would allow a family only 8 hours when after putting themself and their family in the other's shoes."

Some people just didn't understand how important family was

Canada saw his twin about to blow a fuse and grabbed his hand and started to walk out with him.