Back (For Sure)

It's 1984 guys!! Most likely 7 more years left of the book left!! We sure spent a lot of time in the 70s tbh.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It had been such an amazing experience. Germany had to be honest. 

He had spent the pass few years in former the Axis countries and it was so worth it. He already had known about his country but learning more and more about Feliciano's and Kiku's had been fantastic.

He had grown in maturity, experience, friendship/familial wise, and even spiritually in a way. He had met and seen so many diverse people, cultures, regions and in a way he felt more complete. 

This was a stretch to say for a nation. But honestly he felt it, this had been a life changing experience.

It was just so powerful.

It was like.... traveling around and doing so much and have different jobs and meeting so many different people had taught him the value of being there and living in the moment. He had learned more about the value and gift of family. 

He learned the feeling of internal freedom and forgiveness. 

And it had been so worth it.

Swimming in a lake, feeling the bad energy and karma just washing off near Japanese temples. Mediating in the rural of Tokyo and feeling and trying to take in the all the positivity.

He had celebrated in parties in the streets of Italy. It had amazed him how joyful they had all been.

They had living in the moment, the celebrations had so lively and family-orientated. Seeing toddlers trying to dance with their parents, two teens and young love, or if it's just good old friends playing instruments together.

It had all been so worth it. 

He had seen stuff, learned things, and now. He was ready.

Germany stared at the bouquet of roses in his right hand and looked straight up in the mirror. He was dressed up in a nice black suit, hair was combed back neatly and he looked very professional-

No, he didn't necessarily want that. 

The past few years had taught him that, professional wasn't always best. And he knew that this was one of the problems he had faced when finding himself after the war.

He had expected himself to remain professional the whole time..... not giving himself a break to actually sit back and think where he and everything went wrong. He was focused on pushing down the bubbling emotion and keeping a stoic face.

Focused on lying to himself.

Germany took off the suit's top, leaving his white long sleeved shirt under. There, now he looked  a bit more business casual.

"Ve~ Are you ready Germania?" N.Italy asked excitedly. He couldn't wait for it. This had literally been decades coming.

Japan was taking pictures of Germany to seal the memory. This would be a very important memory for the Germanic family.

Germany kept staring at himself, was he ready?

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

He ran his hand through his neatly combed hair, not really completely messing it up but making it a bit less uniformed than before.

He smiled. "Ja."

He was.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Staring at the door was going to get him nowhere. Ludwig had gotten here awhile ago.