Incident

Liechtenstein walked close to Austria and kept her head held low as they walked through the crowded meeting room hallway. She was holding onto his arm.

The girl whimpered at the glares her brother and her were receiving. 

Most of Europe was united against the Germanics.

Switzerland hadn't come with them. He was starting to come to less and less meetings. And Liechtenstein was pretty sure that if Austria didn't have to come, none of them would have came.

Meetings were starting to get more and more uncomfortable for them. They were always met with dirty looks/glares or hateful comments and whispers, many nations would even purposely move out the way when they were around.

Liechtenstein sighed and laid her head on Austria's shoulder has they walked and he held onto her tighter.

She was so afraid that a country was gonna physically assault one of them.

"There go the Nazis," She heard someone whisper.

She saw Austria flinch.

  "We're not Nazis," She snapped back at the country.

"Tell that to your brothers and Hungary." They smirked back as other nations started coming over and started surrounding them. They  voiced their agreements

 She sighed and turned around, once again putting head down. She felt Austria kept a hold of her and walk faster.

"You're part of the blood sweetheart!!" A nation yelled out, "The Nazi blood, you're one of them!!!" 

She turned around and sighed and felt something hit her back.

And that's when she fell.

What ever hit her had been so heavy that she fell to the ground face first. When she picked her head up, she noticed her nose was bleeding and felt her forehead and lip hurting. She covered her nose and tried picking up the papers

"Liechtenstein!!!!" Austria yelled shocked, he was immediately by her side and was helping her pick up papers. He looked at the nations surrounding them, "Who threw that!?!"

Many countries were quiet while a few were snickering.

"That little incident is nothing compared to the years of suffering you Germanics caused," Someone said.

Austria noticed his baby sister crying as she picked up the fallen papers. He knew she needed to get a tissue or something, "Liechtenstein, you go to the bathroom for your nose. I'll pick everything up. Meet me outside."

She nodded and stood up, but took steps back when she saw that they were completely surrounded by nations on all sides. She look scared.

Someone had thrown something at her, so what else would they do?

Even Austria looked overwhelmed by the situation.

Liechtenstein closed her eyes and tried to block everyone out. Why couldn't her life just return back to normal?

She winced at all the comments.

"They deserve this."

"Think twice before starting another war."

"Nazi. How does it feel? Shame on all of you!! Killing people for their religion and more!!"

"Everyone back up, and give them some space damn it!!!" Someone yelled.

Liechtenstein's eyes widened, this was one of the last people she would think, would defend them.

An angry England, who was holding onto Hong Kong so none of these brutes harmed his son, came through and forced nations who didn't want to give some space, do it.

Starting Newजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें