The Meeting

Guys, this story is focusing on the main Germanics

         True redemption is when Guilt leads to Good.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Weeks had passed.

And Germany stood there nervously with America. They were now heading to the first meeting since the end of the war.

A few nations most likely wouldn't be there...... for obvious reasons.

Germany was hoping that he could maybe see Prussia. He really did miss his brother. But would Russia allow that?

As they headed up to the building Germany felt his hurt start to pace and grabbed onto the building to steady himself. He groaned.

He really didn't want to go in there. 

Damn, Alfred should have really left him in America. 

America stopped and put his hand on Germany's shoulder, "We'll go in when your ready."

"I'll never be ready."

They stayed outside for 10 minutes before Germany was good to go. Said nation looked around, hoping that other nations weren't around, he was already feeling self conscious.

With a hesitating step forward, Germany walked into the meeting building.

And was already met with hateful glares.

Nations were actually just politely greeting America and than would just stare at him and glare. America quickly grabbed Germany and walked into the meeting room.

Big mistake.

It got quiet when Germany arrived and said nation started staring at the floor.

"Hello Germany," Netherlands actually spoke.

Germany only nodded at him. 

"Germany!!!!!" A cheerful voice suddenly yelled.

They saw Italy trying to run over to him when all of a sudden Romano grabbed and pulled him back, "Don't talk to him!!" He hissed.

"But Fratello, he's- he's my friend," He told Romano, confused as ever, "Why wouldn't I talk to him?"

"Just sit down Feli." He pulled Italy back.

Germany silently winced at that but quietly walked to his seat with America. They were sitting with the rest of North America.

"America-san," They turned to see Japan behind Alfred's chair. He slightly bowed but it looked painful.

"Japan," Alfred nodded, "Is there something you need?"

"I just want to tell you I appreciate you helping my country rebuild." 

Alfred nodded as Japan looked at Germany.

He nodded at his old ally and Germany could swear he saw Japan give him a smile before the nation walked away. 

Germany slightly smiled, Japan didn't hate him for the war. His allies, not just allies, his friends had been dragged down with him at the end of the war. He still didn't understand how they still stood by him like that. 

If he hadn't gave in to the beatings, maybe his friends would have been left out of the war.... Maybe.

 As he looked around he saw that Italy looked very tempted to come over and talk to him but it looked like Romano didn't want him to.