Back and Around the World (Edit)

*Hey guys, i didn't see until now. But once again. For some reason, a bunch of  words were cut from the chap. Here you go.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Germany took a breath in and let it out as he walked up the hill, suitcase in hand.

You know, he actually felt lighter. Maybe it was because the cool breeze was passing him by, maybe it was the fact that he most likely lost weight, or maybe it was because he felt more at peace with himself.

It was such a nice day, today.

He walked up the paved hill and stopped when a large house- a house...... not home- came to view. 

He gave a small smile, his family spent time here in the countryside during spring many times. 

His family.... 

Did he even have one anymore? Did they even miss him?

He had messed up so badly.. And wasn't even man enough to call Austria and promise him that he had changed.

Meaning he couldn't talk to Liechtenstein, his little sister didn't deserve this, she was stuck in the middle and didn't have a say in anything. 

He sighed and kept on moving. 

But for some reason... this house... it didn't feel like home, for some reason... Something was missing. 

Something.

Germany walked to the front door, noticing how out of control the grass had gotten and how much of an update the house needed.

He took out his key and was about to open it when the door suddenly swung open and he had to jump to get out the way to avoid getting hit.

¨Germany!!!¨ A cheerful voice said excitedly, ¨America told me you would be coming back today!!¨

Italy?

¨Yay!!!¨ Italy swung his arms around Germany, giving him a  hug.

¨W-what are you doing here?¨ Germany asked in shock. (Italy has his own key because of Austria)

¨I came to see you and welcome you back home!!!¨ Italy smiled, ¨And so did Giappone!!¨ 

What?

¨What?¨ He asked, not comprehending so much in such short time.

Footsteps were heard and both turned to look at Japan who was actually giving a little smile.

Kiku looked at Germany and bowed, ¨Welcome back Ludwig-san.¨

¨D-danke.¨ He said not believing this, these two came just to see him. ¨Is anyone else here?¨ He asked hopefully.

His family?

The two looked at him and slowly shook their heads.

¨Sorry Germania,¨ Italy said softly.  

Germany just nodded and looked down a bit. When would this separation be over?

¨We shourd head inside.¨ Japan said trying to distract Germany from his sadness.

¨Yeah!!!¨ Italy agreed, ¨We can do a lot of things, like watch televisione, or meet belle ragazze (pretty girls), or get gelato, or-¨ His list went on and on.

Germany followed  the two into the house, locking the door behind him.

He kinda felt an empty feeling inside of him, maybe it was because his family wasn't here. Maybe that was it.