Maybe

I forgot to put quotes in last chaper. Sorry!!!

     YOU can't start the next chapter of your life. If you keep re-reading the last one.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX

Germany stared up at the huge house in awe.

Oh yeah, and at the amout of people here. Most of them were teens. He noticed a few of them slightly glaring at him.

Germany looked down stepped back a bit to shift away their gazes.

Yes, he knew. He knew was a horrible  who killed millions. He knew.

He remembered what happened in the van with Baja Calfornia.

And we don't start world wars.

After that, the van was slient and Maria started to speak to Baja Calfornia in Spainsh. When they were done with their conversation she was slient but he could still feel her glares.

Honestly, it seemed liked the Mexican younger siblings of North America had something against him.

He knew what it was.

They were mad at him for asking Mexico to join.

He understood.

And it's not like he could blame them for hating him for that or the horrible things he had done.

"Okay guys ease up," A voice suddenly said snapping him of his thoughts.

He looked at Canada, grateful. Said nation looked at him, "I'm sure you're  pretty tired now Germany."

He nodded, he really was. Losing a war didn't really leave you in the best shape after all.

"I'll show you to your room," Maria said.

Germany nodded and followed her. The inside of the house was huge too. There were pictures of all of North America and South America, the Americas and their extended families with their parents and other global siblings.

There were also pictures that actually, now that he got a better look at it, looked like drawings.

There was a huge drawing of a young woman dressed in what seemed like traditional clothes. Like.... like... a what woman of a tribe would wear.

She looked fearless and beautiful but yet gentle seem reminded him of Maria in a way. Wait, she looked like Maria.

Alot like her.

And Diego..... and he even saw some resemblance between the woman and America and Canada.

There were more pictures with different people in them. They were all dressed in what seemed like different tribal traditional wear too. Many of them, if not all, had similarities to North America and the woman he just saw.

Maria noticed him looking and pointed at the first potrait, "That's our mother, Native America."

Ohhh, that explained the major similaries.

She pointed at the other pictures, "And those guys are our older brothers and sisters. They're the Native American Tribes and Empires."

Yep, that really explained it.