A Talk

Germany was so uncomfortable.

It was like everything was directed at him. Why did he even come to this meeting?

Oh yeah, because America brought him here. 

And why didn't he say no?

Yeah, that was really dumb on his part.

The meeting had been going on for an hour an a half now. They would take a break in the next half hour.

Germany kept watching his sister. She obviously was down due to not being able to see Prussia or Hungary. 

He really just kept his gaze to the table since every time he looked up, someone was always glaring at him. He just really wanted to go.

"We need to take more restraints in making sure this never happens again," Norway said. 

Agreements were heard all around the table. Many nations looked straight at Germany.

"You do this twice and act like a coward now," Russia said coldly.

"Hey guys lay off." America defended him but he was ignored.

Germany got a good look around the table. So many nations looked tired from the war. 

England and France were sitting with each other, both looking weak. Belgium looked dull. Philippines was sitting with Spain and said nation looked like he was keeping his eye on Japan. Said nation was sitting far from China, Hong Kong, and Korea.

"Why didn't we just dissolve him!?!" Someone yelled, "There's no telling what may happen in the next 20 years!!!"

"That was given to Prussia, but for some reason he didn't die," Another replied, "He's lived long enough already though."

"What'll your next war be about Germany?" Another nation asked.

Germany didn't look up, he just closed his eyes and took the words in.

"Leave him alone!!" Liechtenstein cried out as she defended her brother.

"Sorry sweetheart," Someone told her, "But he deserves it. You should be grateful he's still alive."

Greece looked at Germany, "I think he should have at least have gotten a harder punishment than what he got."

"Agreed!!!" India said as he glared at Japan.

"I also agree but maybe we should add that for Japan too," England said, he glared at Japan. He had occupied and invaded a few of his children in the East and he really didn't appreciate that.

No way was he helping much in rebuilding Japan, screw that.

Nepal looked at Germany, "The world is united against you."

"That is enough!!" Austria stood up.

"This is taking a real turn," Argentina said to Uruguay.

"Stop being so mean!!" Italy called out, "German-"

Romano shushed his brother.

"What about the rest of them?!" Someone yelled out, eyeing the rest of the Germanics. "Switzerland and Liechtenstein could be just like their brothers and be plotting something."

Liechtenstein looked shocked while Switzerland stood up and brought out his gun. "Want to say that again?"

Turkey smirked, "Go ahead, it will only prove what I'm saying to the world about you all."

And that's when the shots ran out.

"Enough!!!" Someone finally yelled, getting the attention of everyone. They looked up at the podium and there stood a very tired looking Belgium.