Cinderella

This book was updated a few hours ago, check out the last chap before you see this.

Huge timeskip to 1973

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To say shit was escalating was an understatement.

A HUGE understatement.

Germany was getting seriously concerned for America. 

He and Russia were pointing freaking missiles at each other. And more damning than that, Canada seemed pretty chill with it and just said to make sure nothing hit his land or Alfred would pay.

The Mexicos seemed pretty chill with it and told their brother to quote 'Put the Commie in his place'. 

South America seemed pretty chill with it.

The states and provinces and cities- anyway. They all seemed extremely chill with it.

What the heck was wrong with this family!?! 

And besides the missiles, more shit had happened. Let's list some of it..

Vietnam, the People's Republic of China getting recognized by the UN, the US and USSR trying to get to space and then on the moon first, the fucking Cuban Missile Crisis, North Korea capturing the USS Pueblo.

And so much more.

So yeah, he was very concerned about the young male sitting next to him, watching Cinderella with a few states, provinces, cities, territories and his family.

"Yeah!!" Argentina cheered, "Get to that ball!!!"

It amazed him how America could point missiles at freaking countries older and just as dangerous as him and be that same boy watching Disney right now.

He looked at Maria, who was sitting in her older brother's lap, she was staring at the TV too. She had tried talking to him about Liechtenstein a few times but he never listened... 

And she never gave up.

As he looked around the room, he once again saw how similar the Americas' family was to his old one.... Very... very similar.

He shook his head, no. He couldn't think about them.... No... not now.

He had cut those people off years ago. 

And it wasn't like he saw them anymore. They didn't come to meetings.

Probably to not be associated with him....

Germany looked up went he heard Canada diss one of the evil step-sisters.

Evil step-sisters, huh? Honestly, that's how he felt at times. Like one of the fucking evil step-sisters.

Except, he wasn't jealous of Cinderella's looks, or her prince or her dress or anything.

He couldn't help but envy a certain family. 

They were so fucking close. You could see how much they cared for each other.

It wasn't fair- Screw it!! Why was he feeling this way? He didn't need a family.

He looked back to the movie, Cinderella looked and the mice/rats she was with. She looked so happy with them, they were like a family-

What was with him today?

Cinderella had made her own family........ She didn't have any blood anymore....  She had made her own....

Someone else who wasn't blood thought of him as a brother. He cut him off too. He still talked to Italy and Japan but it wasn't like how they used to be.

Like brothers.....

Cinderella had tried her best to get to the ball no matter what and it kinda went well until her evil mother ripped and tore apart the dress.

Just like Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein had tried no matter what to say in contact with him... But he was the evil step-mother and had tore it all apart. He had ruined everything.

Everything.

The glass slipper had to fit Cinderella in order for the prince to marry her. But he didn't need anything to show he had belonged with anyone- his family. 

He suddenly got up and walked to his room and went to a drawer.

He opened it. 

The cross.

The one Prussia had gave him.

Before Russia took him away.. too soon.

They still didn't get their 8 hours..... Wait, but they had a reunion and...... He had missed it.

...............

They had tried getting him to come to it but...no...

Germany sighed and shook his head, he truly was the evil step mother.

He heard a knock at his door, "Come in."

Maria walked in, "Alfie wanted me to check on you.. Are you-"

"What did you want to tell me about Liechtenstein?"

Maria smiled, "She hasn't gave up on you.." She started to talk to him about what had been said

"Should I talk to them...?"

"That's up to you, but I think you should. They're your-."

"Family," He nodded.

Cinderella had made her own family before marrying the prince. He already had one... One that he needed to make up with.

He looked at the cross.

And he didn't need a glass slipper to prove he it was part of it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX