How Do You Know?

Belarus and Ukraine walked into Russia's- the Soviet Union's house.

Russia smiled at them, "Welcome back Sisters. How was the meeting?"

Prussia slightly growled at the mention of the meeting. He wanted to go. He wanted to see his family.

He hasn't even seen Germany since the end of the war.

Hungary put a hand on his arm to calm him down before he did anything rash.

"It was very nice," Ukraine busted nodded, "Oh and-" Belarus cut her off.

"It was funny while we were leaving," Belarus sniggered.

"How so?" Russia asked.

"Germany asked for another reunion."

.........

The other nations were quiet. Only Russia and Belarus were laughing.

Hungary and Prussia looked shocked. Last they heard of Ludwig, he didn't want to be around them.

While those two laughed, the other nations looked at Prussia and Hungary. They had known that Germany didn't go to the Germanic Reunion.

It had shocked them at first too.

But the only reason they knew was because Russia used it against Hungary and Prussia at times. Heck, it even seemed like he prided himself with it. If the two were being rebellious or something, he would make fun of Germany not attending the meeting.

It was pretty cruel.

"A-are you serious?" Hungary asked.

Belarus looked at her and nodded, "Why would I like about that pathetic Nazi."

"Well he missed his opportunity," Russia said, "Should have thought of that when he got the chance to see them."

"No," Prussia spoke, "I want to see him."

Ukraine nodded, "Yes, I think we should talk about this."

"There is nothing to talk about Sister," Russia said, he looked at Prussia, "And Prussia, nothing can be done about Germany."

"No, I want to see my bruder again."

He wanted to see all his siblings again.

"Comrade Prussia-"

"I want to see him again. I'll make another deal if I have to!!'

"Deal?" Hungary asked. She looked at Prussia. "Prussia what deal did you make with this monster?"

Everyone was looking at Prussia, who was staring straight at Russia.

"Oh, Comrade Hungary? I forgot you didn't know," He gave a sick smile, "In order to see your family again, Comrade Prussia came to me one night...."

"Don't you dare," Prussia said darkly.

"He offered to become my punching bag. And of course, who am I to decline?"

Almost everyone looked at Prussia in horror.

Hr had made a deal with the Devil.

Before Prussia could even yell at Russia. Hungary dragged him to their room.

But she surprisingly didn't say anything.

She didn't even know what to say. She had been so happy to see their family again.

But hadn't known what the cost had been.

She should have known Russia wouldn't willingly have done that.

"Prussia- Gilbert," She said quietly, "Don't do this."

He looked up at her with sincere eyes, "I have to... For our family. We can see them again, all of them."

"How do you know that?" She asked and he started to look confused.

Hungary didn't know if they could be sure that Germany was willing to come this time.

Last time, Prussia had made a deal with the Devil and he hadn't come.

And he was about to do it again... Would Ludwig come? She didn't know.

But she didn't want Gilbert to be set up for disappointment and have to face the consequences of another useless deal.

"What?"

"Last time we all were excited for this. You made that deal..... And Germany didn't come..... I don't want that to happen again."

"Liz-"

"Now you have to live with the consequences of that deal. And what if it happens again? What if he's just play in us again?"

"He's my brother," He whispered.

"I know. But what if you make another deal....? An even worst one.... And what if Germany doesn't come? He doesn't know what you're doing for him. I don't want Russia to break you," Tears formed in her eyes, "We don't know if another deal will be worth it."

Prussia sighed... he knew she was right.

But Germany was still his family.

And even family disappointed each other.

"What if he changes his mind again?" Hungary asked.

Prussia sighed again and went to sit on the bed, "I don't know."

He really didn't.

"He's my bruder. I have to try..... no matter what happens.. I have to fight to see him again."

"But how do you know?"

How do you know he'll come?

"I don't."

He really didn't... Was this really the best thing?

Maybe..... or maybe not....

What had changed with his brother?

They were still family, didn't he still think that?

"I really don't know."

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Outside the door, Ukraine had heard everything.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled.

Not wanting to here any more, the women stood up and walked towards her bedroom.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And this marks chapter 31