Goodbye

This is just gonna be a short chapter with what's happening to Germany's fam at the moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hungary felt another push as she walked to the large mansion. Her hands were bound and her head was hurting so so much. Made sense since she had been knocked out. She had only woke up about 5 minutes ago.

"Walk faster," Russia said to her.

"My legs hurt," She hissed back. During their fight, both had gotten injuries everywhere.

"I said walk faster," He said again, pushing her but only causing her to fall. 

She didn't want to get up and honestly couldn't. Her legs were hurting way to much and were just too weak.

But Russia grabbed her and pulled her up, "You will walk faster," He hissed, pulling her face to look at him.

"Leave me alone," She growled turning away from him.

Russia frowned and grabbed her bound hands. He started pulling her forcefully to the front door. This forced caused Hungary to fall and be dragged all the way to the door.

Once they got there, he pulled her up and opened the door. "Look who's joining the family," He called out, pulling her close. The Baltics, Ukraine, Moldavia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Belarus came over. 

"I said look who's joining the family!!!!!" He repeated firmly.

The other members of the Union, expect one, rushed over in fear.

Hungary tried pulling herself away from him but couldn't completely since she felt so weak. 

Russia frowned at her again, "During your time in our family. You're going to learn respect." He pushed her in.

Hungary felt herself falling  to the floor and closed her eyes. But for some reason, she didn't feel the impact. It felt like someone caught her.

Who?

She opened her eyes and came face to face with Prussia, "Gilbert," She said relieved. He had some injuries but at least minus that, he was okay. It had only been about a month and a half but it felt like forever since she last saw him.

Prussia protectively held her, "I got you Lizzie," He glared at Russia, "Are you crazy!? Trying to get her hurt!!"

Russia took a step towards Russia, "Now Prussia. Is that how you talk to me?"

"You? Yes. Others? No. Well, actually it depends if they're assholes like you."

Russia took another threatening step closer. The Baltics shrunk back. 

Hungary tensed up in his arms. Prussia noticed this and picked her up bridal style, he gave Russia another glare before heading down a hallway and entering a room. There, he set her down on a bed.

"Everything hurts," She said, "I tried to fight him but he still took me."

Prussia only nodded, he remembered when he was taken. "Asshole, treating you like that," He started to untie her hands and pulled the cover up on her.

Hungary slowly sat up and hugged him. She was so glad to see him again. Even if it wasn't under good circumstances.

Prussia stopped and immediately hugged back, "We'll be okay. We'll watch out for each other, I won't let anything happen to you Liz," He kissed her forehead.

She nodded into his chest and let out a shaky breath.

"You should rest. I know you need it," He ran his hand through her hair.