Issues

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Germany. Germany!!! Are you alright?"

 Germany tiredly opened his eyes. Damn, his head hurt. Oh right, he had barely had any sleep last night. He was drifting in and out of consciousness the whole night.

The knocks on the door continued, "Germany?"

Germany knew he should say something, but he didn't. He was just staring up into space. Why? He didn't know, he just felt like doing it.

The person finally opened the door. Nova Scotia looked straight at the European country. He looked pretty out of it. 

He had been sent by his oldest sister (Maria) to go check on Germany who hadn't come down for dinner yesterday and still hasn't come down. And it was 11:30 am now.

To be honest, he was pretty glad Germany didn't come down for dinner. Although all his family members weren't here, a lot were and the huge family always ate together for dinner. So he knew for a fact, that his Mexican siblings wouldn't have gone easy on the nation if he came down. 

If you asked him, he had nothing against Germany. Yeah, he hated to think about the fact Mexico was asked..... and how their lives would have changed if that happened. But the thing is it didn't and honestly...

Isn't that what really mattered?

"Uh.... Are you okay man?" He asked.

Germany was finally snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Nova Scotia, "Um... yes. I'm fine."

"Okay, well would you like to come down now?  It's almost noon."

"Oh... I'll be down soon," He said quietly, not even facing Nova Scotia. 

The Canadian Province nodded and stepped out the room. He started heading downstairs. This was the first time he met Germany and he already felt bad for the guy. Despite what he did. Besides, as nations, it was their duty to listen and follow their bosses.

Damn, he was really gonna have to talk with his siblings. 

"Hey, Alejandro!" (His name is Alexander)

Alexander turned to see one of his Mexican Siblings, Jalisco.

"Yeah, Basilio?" 

"You wake up that bastard yet?"

It took him awhile to register who his brother was talking about. Finally it hit him, "Yeah I woke up Germany.. and you know, he's not a bad guy. He's going through a lot right now." 

Basilio scoffed, "And so are the people he hurt."

Oh damn he was right, "Yeah, that's true... But still... I don't think he's truly a bad guy. Everyone makes mistakes you know." 

Jalisco shrugged, "Yeah, but not everyone makes mistakes like this."

"He had to follow his boss's orders." 

Basilio shrugged and ruffled his younger brother's hair. "You can try looking for the good in some people all you want hermanito. But let me tell you, it almost always not there. Some people are just.... they can't change."

Alexander shook his head, he didn't believe Germany was really bad at heart. "But-"

"Some of us are gonna play fútbol later at like 2, you joining?"

"Um, yeah sure." He nodded his mind was too focused on Germany right now though. 

Jalisco nodded and turned to walked down another hallway to go find some of their sisters who wanted to play too.