Luke Bronchitis

***Requested by StaceyStonier***

Luke: 21
Calum: 22
Michael: 22
Ashton: 23

Luke's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off at 7 am. I sat up and noticed how sore my throat was. Great, I thought. I can't get sick now! I stood up, and my head started pounding. I got dizzy and had to sit back down.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs and knew I would get yelled at by the boys for not being ready to go. We have an interview at 9. I looked over and saw that it was Calum who came upstairs.

"Luke, why aren't you ready to go?"

"I don't feel very well Calum. I tried to get up, but I got really dizzy and had to sit back down."

He reached over to feel my forehead.

"Hmmm, you aren't very warm. Are you sure you're not just trying to skip the interview?" He asked.

"No Calum I really don't feel good," I whined.

"Okay well let's go downstairs. You do sound a bit congested."

I walked slowly down the stairs, holding onto Calum on the way down as I was still very dizzy. I sat down next to Michael and Ashton at the table.

"Luke are you okay?" Asked Michael.

"I don't feel so good," I said.

"Awe, come here," said Michael, and he wrapped his arms around me into a hug. I felt so weak, and I began to feel a tightness in my chest.

Ashton called to cancel the interview. Management obviously didn't like the idea of us not going, but Ash fought back until they gave up on us.

I suddenly felt a tickle in my throat, and began to cough uncontrollably for a few minutes straight. I brought up thick green mucus (Sorry if that's gross).

"Luke, that's not good. That cough sounds horrible, and that mucus is green. Let's take your temp, come on and lay on the couch." Said Ashton.

The boys all followed me into the living room and sat on the couch next to me. Michael got the thermometer, and I put it in my mouth. It beeped and Michael read it.

"102.6. That's high Luke. I think we should take you to the hospital."

"Okay," I sighed.

***Calum's POV***

For Luke to not put up a fight about going to the hospital, he must really be feeling terrible. We all got into the car, and Ashton started the journey to the hospital. About 10 minutes later, Luke started to cough again.

I held a bag under Luke's chin because he would always bring up mucus when he coughed. I could hear the wheezing he made when he inhaled to cough more.

"Cal," he whined.

"What's up? You alright bud?"

"Chest....hurts....hard to...breathe!" He said panicky, while trying to get air in.

"Ashton how much longer until we are there? Luke can hardly breathe!"

"5 minutes," he said.

I helped Luke try to calm down. We arrived at the hospital and I ran in to get a nurse right away. Luke was struggling for air so much, that he couldn't walk. 3 doctors came rushing outside with a wheelchair to get Luke. They rushed him inside, and gave him an oxygen mask. They told us to wait in the waiting room until they figured out what was wrong.

***30 minutes later***

We all went to go see Luke when the doctor called us. He said Luke has a case of bronchitis, and that his airways were becoming clogged with mucus. They said his body wasn't forcing him to cough enough to get it out like it should've, so it got in the way of his breathing. They put him on an antibiotic to treat it, and said he should be better within 4 days. They said he needed to rest, and that after the 4 days, he might still be exhausted and weak. They said if he isn't better in a week, or gets worse, to come back.

We took Luke home and he was complaining of his body hurting. We took his temp again and it went down, but still wasn't great. We have him his first dose of his medicine, and his fever was gone in 2 hours.

Luke was sick for another week, and we had to take him back to the doctor. They prescribed him a stronger medication, and he was better within 2 days. When he was back to his normal cheery self, we all went out to eat and have a night out. When we came back, Michael said, "Ash, my chest feels funny."

Great, another one sick. I just hope it's not me next haha.

***sorry if this was bad. StaceyStonier, I can make a better sickfic for you if you want. I wasn't too sure how to write this. I hope it wasn't terrible!***

Comment any requests below please, I could use them!