Ashton Anxiety

Ashton's POV
I woke up this morning and felt very weak. I had recording to do today, and I was the only one. I didn't want to go alone. The boys reassured me yesterday that I would be fine, but they didn't get it.

You see, for the past few months I have been getting nervous before not only big, but also small events. Hell I even get nervous going shopping alone. I didn't understand because I was fine up until then.

I noticed I had a headache, which wasn't surprising. I have been getting them often. I got up to go shower. Once I got myself ready, I stood in the bathroom for another 5 minutes. I was shaky and my breathing picked up. I didn't want the boys to worry about me, yet I knew I had to tell them. I figured Luke would be the most understanding.

I walked into Luke's room to find him reading.

"Luke?" I asked shakily.

"Yeah bud? You ok?" He asked.

"Uh well I'm nervous to go alone and I've had headaches for a few months and nausea and it's been bothering me."

"Ash it's okay everyone gets nervous. You'll do great!"

He patted me on the back and walked me to the door. We said our goodbyes and I got into my car. I felt like I was more than just a bit nervous. I wish Luke helped me more.

**Hey everyone. Thought I would do a quick update, there will be more to this. I know it's not really a sickfic but it is close and it's a way for me to let out my feelings about anxiety. Also, did anyone else hear about the supposed lawsuit against 5SOS? I think it's stupid and still love them. Any opinions???**