Michael and Kid Sick on anniversary day (Muke)

Michael: Dad
Luke: Papa/Pops
Autumn: Daughter (Age 6)
Zack: Son (Age 13)

It was finally a year since Michael and Luke have been dating. They had their whole day planned. First, they would go for a walk in the park and take pictures together. Then, they were going to a movie in the afternoon. After the movie, they were going to stop at Cashton's house to play some video games. Then, all 4 of them were going to go pick up Muke's kids, and going out to a new Chinese restaurant in town. Michael had his mom come over to watch the kids until later that night. You see, most people would just go on dates and leave the kids completely, but Michael and Luke wanted to include their kids in the celebration. Calum and Ashton, however, did not have any kids, so it did not matter.

Luke's POV

"Come on Mikey wake up!" Shouted Luke.

"I'm up, I'm up!" Shouted Michael, chuckling.

"Happy 1 year anniversary baby!" Said Luke.

"You too," said Michael.

They went to go wake up their kids. Once the kids had breakfast, they got them set up on the couch with movies and blankets. Michael called his mom to come over, and when she got there, Michael and Luke left.

They arrived at the park and began taking selfies and many other pictures of the beautiful park.

They sat and talked for a while, and then walked around and looked at nature while holding hands

They finished up at the park about an hour later, and decided to head to the movie theater. It was 2 pm, and the movie was scheduled to start at 2:30 and go until 4. They got to the theater and ordered drinks and popcorn. They made their way into the room where the movie was being shown, picked a seat, and held hands.

Once done with the movie, they talked about It for a long time. They laughed and had a great time. They gave Ashton a call and said they were on their way. They arrived there at 5, and they all played video games until 6. They decided that now was a good time to go get the kids. Everyone was very hungry. They picked up the kids, and Michael asked his mom to come, but she had to go to sleep for work since she worked at 3 am.

They all took Michael's car and arrived to the restaurant. Michael and Autumn ordered the orange chicken with rice. They liked the same things usually, and it was the same with Luke and Zack. They both got Chinese noodles with beef. Calum and Ashton ordered sushi, and they all waited patiently for their food.

"This has been a great day, hasn't it Luke?" Said Michael.

"Yes, baby I love you so much," replied Luke.

The food came and everyone scarfed down their food, so hungry that they didn't even stop to talk. They finished and then Michael and Luke dropped off Cashton at their house. They thanked Muke for the food, and went inside.

The kids both fell asleep in the back of the car, and Michael and Luke were talking about how good the food was. By the time they arrived home, Michael noticed that his stomach felt a bit uncomfortable. He was also very hot. He brushed it off as exhaustion, and helped Luke put the kids to bed.

Luke and Michael sat on the couch and watched some tv.

"Mikey, want some ice cream? We didn't get dessert at the restaurant," said Luke.

"No thanks Luke."

"You okay mikey?"

"Yeah I'm just super full. There was a lot of rice on that plate!" I chuckled, trying to not seem suspicious.

Luke went to get himself some ice cream. When he came back, I excused myself to go use the bathroom. I was feeling very nauseous and so I sat down next to the toilet. I gagged and retched hard and nothing was coming up. I felt my stomach settle, so I got up and walked out. While I was upstairs, I heard crying. I realized it was Autumn. I went to her room, and she was sitting on her bed. She was crying so hard, until she saw me. The cries turned into slight whimpers, as I walked in and sat beside her.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked the poor girl.

"Tummy icky daddy," she whined.

"Oh great," I thought to myself.

"Do you feel like you're going to be sick baby?"

"I-I don't know d-daddy," she said as she started to sob again.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed the trash bin from there and set it next to her just in case.

"Lay down sweetheart. Daddy's tummy feels yucky too."

"I-it d-does?" She sniffed, and looked up at me.

"Yes darling. We ate the same food, it must be food poisoning. You're tummy may feel icky for a while until you get the bad food out of you."

I heard footsteps and saw Luke at the entrance of the bedroom.

"You alright Michael? You were gone for a while so I thought I'd check up on you."

"Yeah I just came in here because I heart Autumn crying. She says her tummy feels sick,"

Luke walked over to her and wrapped her into a tight hug.

"Awe baby, you're feeling icky?"

"Yeah, daddy feeling icky too."

Luke looked up at me concerned.

"Michael, you're sick too?"

"A bit," I replied, feeling embarrassed for not telling him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't wanna worry you or ruin tonight since it was going so well."

"Awe baby, thanks for caring about me, but I want to know that my beautiful boyfriend is healthy and happy. That is more important than a night that comes every year. Plus, we made it through the whole day. It's night time now so there's no more time in the day that could be ruined." He chuckled and gave me a hug.

We checked on Zack to make sure he felt okay, and when we found out he did, we realized it must have been the chicken that me and Autumn had, since no one else had that, and we were the only ones sick. Luke even called Ashton to make sure him and Calum weren't sick.

Luke waited on Michael and Autumn that night and the next day to help them feel better. They both felt okay by the end of the day, and just needed rest.

Now, anytime they hear the word new and a different style of food such as Chinese or Thai in the same sentence, they made sure they avoided that place for a while until they heard more reviews.