Harry Stomach Flu (Teenager)

This one is going to be Harry as a teenager. He lives with his mom (Anne) and sister (Gemma).

Harry: 15
Gemma:18
*******************************
Harry's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night tossing and turning. I was sweating buckets and could not get comfortable. I decided to get up for a drink of water. That's when I noticed how bad I felt. My legs were shaky, I could hardly hold myself up. My head was spinning, and my stomach was turning. Ugh, I groaned. Stomach flu.

I made my way down stairs to get water. I was so weak and tired that I just went to the couch instead of going back up to my room. I grabbed a blanket from the closet and got comfortable on the couch.

I woke up around 5 am feeling much worse. I threw the blanket off of me because I was so hot. I felt nauseous, but not to the extent of throwing up yet. I realised my mom would be up in about a half an hour. Thank God, I really needed her right now. I played some stupid game on my phone to pass the time. Before I knew it, my mom was walking down the stairs. She came walking into the living room and gave me a puzzled look.

"Haz? What are you doing up, and down here?"

"I feel really awful I've been awake most of the night and I felt too bad to go back upstairs after I got water."

"Awww, honey. What seems to be the problem?"

"Stomach twisting, head spinning, I'm hot."

She put her hand on my forehead and it felt so nice.

"Yeah you definitely have a fever buddy. I'll go get the thermometer."

She came back and placed the thermometer under my tongue. The numbers went up very fast. It ended up being 102.6. She let me stay home and told me I could not have any blankets which made me angry as I was so cold. I ended up falling asleep, waking up about an hour later. I felt incredibly nauseous. I sat up and was just about to make a run for the bathroom when I threw up all over the floor.

"Mom!" I yelled.

She came in. "Oh honey, let's get you cleaned up."

"I'm so sorry mom, I didn't mean to!" I said and started sobbing.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault you're sick."

She helped me get cleaned up and back into bed. She rubbed my back until I fell asleep. It took me a long few days to recover, but she is the best mom I could ask for.

--------------------
Sorry this was so short I got bored with writing it! Lol.