Liam Not feeling good

Liam began to feel sick after the concert. He had a stomachache, he was nauseous, he had a raging headache, and he just felt so tired and weak. When the boys got back go the hotel, he went straight to his bed, and went to sleep.

Harry's POV
I thought it was a bit weird that Liam went to bed right away. Liam is never so quiet. Liam is daddy direction, meaning he is the one to always make sure everyone else is in line. We never are the ones making sure he is.

I decided to have a group talk with the other boys about this.

"Hey, do you guys notice something a bit off about Liam?"

"What do you mean Harry?" Said Niall.

"Like, he has been quiet ever since the concert ended and went to bed straight when we got here. He's already fast asleep."

"Yeah that is a big strange," said Louis.

"Yeah maybe we should wake him and ask if he's okay," said Niall.

"We should wait until morning or until he wakes up. He has got to be tired, don't wanna bother him. Goodnight guys," said Harry.

"Goodnight," said Niall

"Night," said Louis.

It was 4 am when Liam woke up. He opened his eyes and immediately shut them again. His headache has now gotten a lot worse. It could be a migraine, but he's never had one before so he just thinks it's a bad headache. The light was hurting too much to hold his eyes open. He tried to open them again, and adjusted to the light this time. It wasn't super bright, but it sure as hell was bright enough to hurt his head.

He sat up slowly and stood up, gripping the side of the bed to steady himself. He walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and some painkillers. He tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake the boys because then they'd worry about him. He was daddy direction. Liam felt like a weak person; He was supposed to be the one watching out for them. He was supposed to be the strong one. He was Liam. Not them.

He crawled back into bed and shut his eyes once more, trying to ignore the pain. He spent lots of time tossing and turning, and finally drifted off into an uneasy sleep at about 5:30 am. He didn't even think about how his alarm would be going off an hour later.

All the boys woke up to their alarms at 6:30 am. They went down to start breakfast, not even remembering that Liam is usually the one to do it. They suddenly remembered that he is usually the one that has breakfast made before they wake up, and then comes to wake them up.

"I'm going to go check on Liam," said Louis.

***Louis POV***

I went into Liam's room, only to find him under about 3 blankets, snoring softly. He was awfully sweaty, his hair sticking to his forehead. He looked like he needed the sleep. I felt so bad for waking him, but I need to because we have a Photoshoot at 8, and it was now almost 7.

"Liam," I said softly, patting him on the shoulder.

"Liam...Liam...Li.." I said a bit louder.

He finally rolled over and slightly opened his eyes before shutting them tightly.

"Liam, sorry to wake you buddy, but you need to get up. We have a Photoshoot at 8. It's 7 now."

Liam's eyes shot open, and he sat up fast.

"Oh my God I'm sorry guys. Here I am supposed to be making breakfast and making sure you're all up, when I'm not even up myself."

He got up and rushed around his room to find clothes.