Engae Endru Povadhu?!

Apsara sighed and looked at SK who was standing there with his pleading eyes....

'Siva... Nee ippo vara illena naane unna konnutu unna vechu show eduthuruvean' Apsara said while looking at him smilingly....

Everyone was shocked and surprised when they heard those words from her.... Even SK was really surprised to hear that and a smile appeared on his face.... He nodded his head in disbelied and sat beside Apsara.... They left some gap between them and sat with their uncertain faces....

Vijay smiled looking at that and then looked at Mithra who was also smiling at them.... He winked at her which made her to blush hardly.... He smiled himself and started the car.... They all waved at Avanthika who was standing there smilingly.... She prayed for a while to the God and entered inside her house....

Vijay started to drove the car slowly at first and started to increase the speed in between.... Sathish was directing the ways while everyone else started to do their own works.... Shubhiksha slowly turned and looked at Anirudh who was looking outside smilingly....

He noticed her act and slowly turned towards her.... Their eyes met for a while but then Shubhi slowly caressed his cheeks which made Anirudh to raise his eyebrows with his shocked face....

'Edhukku idhellam? Unaku leg pain vandhurum Ani' Shubhi said while looking at her sadly....

'Paravaala! I can manage you' He said while smiling at her brightly....

'Illa Ani... Aprom anga pona odane unna yaaravadhu thookitu dhaan poganum avlo pain aagum' Shubhi said while looking at him with concern...

'Adhula enaku sandhosham dhaan irukku.... Enaku indha moments mattum podhum' Anirudh said while caressing her hair smilingly....

She slowly kissed on his nose which made him to smile widely.... He hit his forehead with hers and interlocked their fingers.... Shubhi slowly turned back while they were holding each others hands tightly....

Anirudh and Shubhiksha keenly noticed each and every thing outside and enjoyed themselves by commenting.... Adhi and Nila sat together and started to play with Adhi's phone excitedly.... Mithra just took a nap as she was too tired because of her continuous works yesterday....

Sivakarthikeyan was just looking outside smilingly while Apsara was reading some book excitedly.... After sometime, Anirudh and Shubhi discussed something and decided to execute one plan since Adhi and Nila slept after playing in phone too much time....

'Start pannu' Shubhi said while looking at Anirudh smilingly....

'Adhu kullaya?' Anirudh asked while wrapping his hands around Shubhi's waist....

'Hey! Enna pandra?' She asked while looking at him with her shocked face....

'Nee dhaana start panna sonna?' He asked and then slowly kissed on her neck region....

'Loosu... Plan start panna sonnean' She said while looking at him sternly....

'Oh! Adhuva? Okay!' He said while looking at her sadly....

'Oh God!' Anirudh shouted while holding her waist more tightly....

Everyone looked at Anirudh bluntly except Adhi, Nila and Mithra since they were sleeping.... Shubhi glared at Anirudh and tried to escape from her his hold.... Vijay stopped the car and turned towards Anirudh even Sathish turned and looked at Anirudh confusedly....