Thappa Dhaan Theriyum!!

'Apdi oru place illa palace inga illave illa'nu soldranga' Anirudh said while looking at everyone sadly....

Everyone was shocked and looked at each other confusedly.... Anirudh sighed and then got inside the car with his confused face....

'Ippo enna panradhu?' Apsara asked while looking at everyone confusedly.....

'Enna panna mudiyum? Kelambi ellarum veetuku polaam' SK said while looking at everyone smilingly.....

'Ivlo thooram vandhuttu thirumbi poradha?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at him with her worried face....

'Adhu mattum illa.... Veetula vera poi sollitu vandhurukom ippo thirumbi pona avlo dhaan' Nila said while looking at them tensely....

'Hey Sathish... Correct-a theriyuma indha ooru dhaan-u?' Adhi asked while looking at Sathish with a suspicious look....

'Neenga sonna ooru idhu dhaan pa' Sathish replied while looking at everyone sincerely....

'Ani... Nee yaarkitta confirm panniyo avangalukku kuptu enga iruku-nu kettu paaru pa' Vijay said while looking at Anirudh seriously....

'Okay!' He replied while taking his phone out from the pocket....

He dialed that man's number and waited for him to attend the call.... Everyone was waiting for the answer eagerly as they were too tensed about the palace and that's when that man attended the call....

That man: Hello!

Ani: Hello sir! Naanga inga ooru-ku vandhutom so andha palace address kedaikuma?

That man: Neenga ippo endha edathula irukinga?

Ani: Theriyaliye....

That man: Ooru kulla vandhutingala?

Ani: Illa... Veliya dhaan irukom....

That man: You just wait over there.... I'll come and pick up you guys....

Ani: Okay!

Anirudh hung up the call smilingly and informed everyone about him.... They all waited for him to come and in that time Apsara fell asleep since she was tired of traveling.... After sometime, a middle aged man came over there and took them in a way....

After sometime of travel, he stopped his bike and so Anirudh too stopped the car.... Nobody got down from the car as the place was not the place they were searching for.... They all looked at each other confusedly and that's when that man walked towards the car....

'Inga irundhu road breadth konjam kammi so car use panna mudiyadhu... Vaanga' He said and then walked towards his bike....

'Ellarayum idhe bike-la kondu poiyu vitturuvaana?' Sathish asked while looking at Anirudh with his confused face....

'Pesama erangu da' Anirudh replied while getting down from the car....

Everyone got down from the car and took their bags with their uncertain faces....

'Yaaro rendu peru mattum missing maathiri theriyudhe' Adhi said while looking here and there confusedly....

'Hey! SK and Apsara enga?' Anirudh asked while looking at them bluntly....