Happy Birthday!!!

Suddenly, Adhi heard a loud laugh which made him to shiver in fear... He looked down and saw Nila who was laughing while standing along with Mithra.... Adhi looked at them confusedly while they were laughing terribly looking at him.... Hearing their laugh, everyone arrived at the main hall....

'Ennachu?' Vijay asked confusedly while looking at Mithra....

'Summa velayadinom' Mithra said while looking at Vijay with a bright smile....

'Velayaduningala?' Adhi asked while looking at them with his shocked face....

'Enna kaanom-na evlo theduraan-u paarthom paavam romba bayandhu angayum ingayum thedittu irukaan' Nila said while looking at them with a smile and turned towards Adhi with a wink....

'Appo nee inga varave illaya?' Adhi asked while looking at her tensely....

'Naan indha pakkame varala adhanaala dhaana ipdi theduna?' Nila asked while looking at him with a smirk....

'Apdina naan paarthadhu? Verum nenappa illa yaaru?' Adhi mumbled while looking at the floor with his tensed face....

Suddenly, Anirudh closed Vijay's eyes tightly and laughed excitedly.... Everyone looked at him confusedly even Vijay was confused by his sudden act....

'Enna Ani panra? Vidu pa' Vijay screamed while trying to take off his hands....

'Onnum solladhinga.... Pesama naan soldra direction-la nadandhu vaanga' Anirudh said while smiling himself widely....

'Okay!' Vijay said while smiling himself and stopped moving here and there....

Anirudh directed Vijay and so he walked steadily without falling anywhere.... Anirudh made Vijay to reach the backyard and made him to stand in front of a place.... Everyone dropped their jaw seeing those arrangements which were made for Vijay's birthday....

Anirudh smiled and slowly took off his hands from Vijay's eyes.... Vijay slowly opened his eyes and looked at that place without blinking his eyes.... He looked around the arrangements and turned towards Anirudh with his surprised face.... Anirudh just smiled brightly looking at Vijay while he looked at him with his wet eyes....

'Edhukku idhellam Ani?' Vijay asked while looking at him with his hesitated face....

'Happy Birthday to my dearest best friend Vijay' Anirudh said while extending his hands smilingly....

Vijay quickly hugged Anirudh in happiness and teared silently while lying on his shoulder.... Anirudh smiled widely while pulling himself from Vijay....

'Ennadhu idhu chinna kozhandha maathiri?' Anirudh asked while wiping off Vijay's tears smilingly....

'Thank you so much Ani' Vijay said while holding his hand tightly with a smile....

'Ada vaanga bro cake-ku bore adichu odida pogudhu' Anirudh said while dragging Vijay towards the cake smilingly....

Everyone looked at the cake with their excited face as it was Black Forest Gateau....