Search for the Truth!!!

Vijay walked towards the door and looked outside with a casual look.... He was confused when he saw three people standing over there wearing some kind of masks...

'Yaaru neengalaam?' Vijay asked while looking at them confusedly....

'Actually sorry... Naanga venum-nu baya paduthula naanga...' A girl among them started but was cut off by Vijay....

'Naan yaaru'nu ketean adhuku mattum bathil podhum' Vijay said while looking at them with a serious look....

'We are here to meet Shubhiksha' Another girl said while looking at Vijay with a smile....

'Oh! Come inside' Vijay said and then walked inside quickly letting them to enter....

Everyone looked at them bluntly since they were wearing the masks still.... They three removed their masks and flipped their hair as it was messed up.... Shubhiksha dropped her jaw looking at them when Anirudh went towards them angrily....

'Have you gone nuts? Is this the way you come and approach? Just get out from here' Anirudh shouted while looking at those girls angrily....

'Ani.... Calm down' Shubhi said while holding his hands smilingly...

'How can I? Oru veetuku varum podhu yaaravadhu ipdi varuvaangala? Already inga nadakuradhu paarthu bayandhu kelamburean idhula ivanga vera pei-yu pisasu-nu' He said while looking at them with his annoyed face....

'Yean Jaan?' Shubhi asked while looking at a girl with a stern look who was standing there sadly....

'Illa.... Nee open pannuvean-u dhaan naanga ipdi pannom' Another girl voiced out while looking at Shubhi with a weak smile...

'Yean ma? Nee aachum solli irukalaam-la bro?' She asked while looking at the other two girls with a smile....

'Sorry!' Those three girls said at the same time....

'Sorry! Introduce panna marandhutean la?' Shubhi reacted while looking at everyone's confused face....

'This is Sruthi, Mithra and that is Sadhana... Namakku project-la help panna naan dhaan vara sonnean' Shubhiksha said while looking at them with a smile...

Everyone smiled looking at them except Anirudh who looked at them angrily.... Shubhi smiled looking at Anirudh and whispered something inside Anirudh's ear which made him to smile widely....

Anirudh just plastered a smile on his face looking at them.... They too smiled humbly looking at Anirudh and that's when a guy entered inside the house with some luggage in his hands....

'This is Rejoy... He's here to shoot the program' Mithra said while pointing him with a smile....

'But there is no use I think so.... Actually, we are planning to shift from here and we are going to Chennai itself for the shoot' Vijay said while looking at them with a smile....

'Idha ellam nee enga kitta sollave illaye Shubhi' Sruthi voiced out while looking at Shubhi with her annoyed face....

'Illa Jaan... Naangale ippo dhaan mudivu pannom' Shubhiksha said while looking at her with a smile....

'Yean poringa? This is a great place to shoot the paranormal activities' Sadhana said while looking at everyone smilingly....

'Aama... Aama... Unmaiyaana pei-yave shoot pannalaam' SK mumbled while looking at Apsara who smiled a little....

'Illa.... Actually indha place set aagala engalukku so kelamburom' Anirudh said while looking at her with a weak smile....

'Why? Superb place ya... Just we can shoot here' Mithra said while looking at them with a smiling face....

'Yeah! We can do it here Shubhi' Sruthi said while looking at them excitedly too....

'No ya! This place is not that much safer' Shubhiksha said while looking at her with a tensed look....

'What? Not safer ah? What does it means?' Sadhana asked while looking at her confusedly....

'This house is a haunted one' Adhi said while looking at her with his tensed face...

'What?' They three reacted at the same time which made everyone to nod their heads....

Three of the girls started to laugh at the same time.... They laughed hardly when Rejoy just stood there with a puzzled look since he believe the existence of spirits a lot....

'What? Haunted ah? You mean... Inga pei pisaasu irukka?' Sruthi asked while looking at them with a chuckle....

'Kindal panna vendam.... Unmaiyaave irukku inga' Rejoy voiced out while looking at them with a serious look....

'What? Neengaluma bro? Why?' Sadhana asked while looking at him with her annoyed face....

'Serious-a inga irukku... I can feel it' He said while looking at them with a stern look....

'Are you trying a prank or what?' Sruthi asked while looking at him sternly....

'This not a prank or something... This is something serious' Rejoy said while looking at her with a serious look....

'What? I won't believe this' Mithra said while folding her arms sternly....

'Wait!' Rejoy said and went outside of the house quickly....

Everyone stood there confusedly and waited for his arrival eagerly....

To be continued....

A/N

Hoping that the chapter was interesting....

So, Where did he gone?

What will he do?

What will happen next over there?

How is the story, buddies??? Hoping that you guys are enjoying it, Are you?

Stay Tuned!