The Truth!!!

'Naan sethutena?' Rejoy asked with his smiling face....

'Aama... Nee seththu romba varusham aachu' Vijay said while looking at Rejoy angrily....

'What?' Rejoy cried with his shocked face....

'Summa sonnean pa... Nee saagavum illa inga edhuvum nadakavum illa... Ellarum poiyu thoongunga.... Naalaiku kaalaila pesikalaam' Vijay said while inserting his hands into his pockets....

'But Vijay innum problem solva aagave illa' Sivakarthikeyan said with his confused face....

'I know that and I know what to do for it.... Tonight nothing will happen and I'm assuring it... You guys just go and have a tight sleep' Vijay said with a wink on his face....

'And Mithra.... I need to have a word with you... Just come with me' Vijay said while walking towards the stairs....

Mithra just nodded her head confusedly and followed him to upstairs.... Everyone was confused and shocked as they didn't even expected this answer from Vijay....

'Ippo enna pandrathu?' Nila bursted out with her tensed look....

'Vijay sonna maathiri morning paarthukalaam.... Let's move' Anirudh said while walking towards the stairs along with Shubhiksha....

'Excuse me, Where are we supposed to stay?' Sruthi asked while looking at everyone with her raised eyebrows....

'There is a room left over here in the downstairs.... You guys can stay over there if you're okay with it' Anirudh said with a smile on his face....

'And Rejoy... Sorry! Your bad luck I hope so... You need to stay with Sathish who is there over in the next room' Anirudh added with a sad face....

Rejoy just nodded his head and walked towards the room silently as he was not at all well....

Everyone started to move towards their respective rooms.... Adhi accompanied with Anirudh and Sivakarthikeyan since Mithra was inside his room along with Vijay.... Shreya stayed in Mithra's room along with Nila....

Vijay's P.O.V:

I dragged Mithra to my room and closed the door which was behind me.... I walked towards Mithra who was standing over there with her gaze fixed directly on me....

My eyes started to let the tears pour down since it can't control anymore.... I quickly hugged Mithra tightly and squeezed both her arms with my hands....

'What happened, Vijay? Why are you crying?' Mithra asked while caressing my hair with concern....

I didn't answered to her questions since I was totally disturbed by those facts.... She slowly pulled me away from her and caressed my cheeks with her smiling face.....

'Ennachu? Edhukku ipdi azhara? Inaiku nee ipdi azhalaama? This is the best day of your life, right? Be cheerful, man!' She said while looking at me with her charming smile....

'Inaiku naan enna sonnalum kepean'u sonna la? Naan onnu ketta pannuviya?' I asked with my questioning eyes....

'Sure! What do you want me to do?' She asked with her smiling face....