Happy Souls!

I just went to my house and then locked myself inside the house... I won't go to that palace and I don't want to spoil my very own friend's life....

I'm so sorry, Aniksha... I'm really sorry!

I know you won't leave me that much easily but I can leave you for my friend's life.... I need to sacrifice myself to see my friend and you happily...

Thinking about them, I smiled looking at the photo of my parents... I decided to end my life and I hope so I'm right...

I took up a sharp sword to kill myself but that's when I heard that voice, which diverted me.... But I didn't focus that as I don't want to spoil anyone's life...

Suddenly, the person came inside and slapped me as soon she saw me with the sword.... I looked at her with my wet eyes when she stared at me angrily...

'Unaku enna paithiyama?' She asked while looking at me angrily...

'Pinna enna panna soldra? Enaku enna pandrathu'nu theriyala... Naan irundha kandippa Aniksha sandhoshama irukka mudiyadhu' I said while looking at her with a worried look...

'Nee illena ava sandhoshama irupaala?' Arundhavaselvi asked with her stern look...

'Konjam naal kashtama irukum aprom ava seri aagiduva aana Vikramadhithyan ipdi pandrathu therincha ava odanchuduva' I said with my glassy eyes...

'Avarukku unna dhaan pudichirukku... Nee dhaan venum'nu anga prechana pannitu irukaare enna pandrathu?' She asked with her annoyed look...

'Enaku theriyala... Naan sethutta ellam seri aagidum la?' I asked with a smile...

'Apdi ellam pesadha' She said with her worried look...

'Pesama nee avara kalyanam panniko... Aniksha kandippa purinjupa' She said with a smiling face...

'Velyaduriya? Aniksha aasai pattavara naan epdi kalyanam panna mudiyum?' I asked with my shocked face...

'Yen? Unaku aasai illaya?' She asked all of a sudden...

'Adhu.. Enaku.. Apdi ellam onnum illa' I said with my tensed look...

'Poi solladha... Unaku apdi aasai illena nee ivlo thooram vara vitturuka maate' She said with her smiling face...

'Seri... Aana idha epdi ellaru kitta'yum soldrathu?' I asked tensely....

'Andha kavalai unaku vendaam... Anga avaru prechana'ya eppavo thodangitaaru' She said with a smirk...

'Enna soldra?' I asked with my surprised look...

'Aama... Nee vandha odane avaru anga ellara'yum kuptu avaru'ku unna dhaan pudichirukku'nu solla thodanginaaru... Naan dhaan inga odi vandhuten unna kupta' She said with her tensed look...

'Ippo enna pandrathu?' I asked with my tensed face...

'Vaa kelambalaam' She said with her sad look...

'Enga kelamburadhu?' I asked tensely...

'Aniksha kitta dhaan... Ava anga unna edhir paarthuttu irupa' She said with a smiling face...

'Enna poiyu maativida paakuriya?' I asked while looking at her with my angry look...

'Epdi irundhaalum nee avala paarthu dhaan aaganum... Vaa pogalaam' She said with a smile....