You're The One!!!

Vijay's P.O.V:

What's happening here just for me? Am I the only one feeling all these things? What sound is that? No! No! I want to ask who's voice is that? Isn't that Apsara's? What happened to her? Oh God!

Everyone went inside quickly as they were standing at the porch.... I hurried towards the palace and went inside quickly.... I saw someone hoping so SK who was surrounded by everyone tensely.... I went near and my guess was right, it's Sivakarthikeyan who was standing there in a tensed state....

'Ennachu SK?' I asked while looking at him confusedly....

'Vijay... Anga... Apsara-va yaaro... Anga...' He started to struggled without knowing how to say....

SK started to cry heavily while hugging me tightly and I just tried to console him.... Anirudh glared looking at the upstairs and climbed up the stairs quickly.... Everyone looked at Anirudh confusedly while I looked up at him with my suspicious look....

'Ani.... Enga pora?' Shubhi asked while looking at him with her shocked face...

'Konjam neram yaarum mela varadhinga... Naan paarthukurean' Anirudh said and then walked towards the room quickly...

Everyone were confused by his sudden act while I started to think about the reason heavily.... Sivakarthikeyan was crying continuously and all I could do is just to console him....

I made him to sit on the couch and he just cried while lying on my shoulder.... I was patting at his shoulder while thinking about the things hardly...

'Inaiku veedu full-a check pannanum' I thought to myself while looking at the floor fixedly....

Avanthika's P.O.V:

I came out from my washroom after taking a chill shower as the temperature is too high in Chennai.... I dried my hair and walked towards the prayer room smilingly since I feel so relieved after knowing everything from Anirudh.... I went near to the prayer room and I was about to enter but that's when the lights turned off.....

I sighed and walked back towards the table where I kept my phone.... I took the phone and unplugged the charger from it.... I smiled and tried to unlock the phone but it didn't.... I tried several times but it didn't so it's switched off.... How come, it switched off??

'Full charge irukum podhu epdi switch off aachu?' I mumbled while trying to switch on the phone but it didn't....

I sighed in anger and kept the phone there itself.... I walked towards the shelf and took a candle stand along with matchbox.... I fired the matchstick and made the candles to burn.... I took that stand and walked towards another table which was near to the prayer room....

She placed that on the table and walked inside the prayer room.... She knelt down and lighted the lamp smilingly.... She closed her eyes and started to pray the God hardly....

'Kadavule, Apsara first time enna vittu thaniya irukka... Avala bathrama paarthukonga... Idha naan neraya time sonnalum sollite irukanum-nu thonudhu... Ava bathrama irukka la?' I asked while looking at the idol of the God which was over there....

Suddenly, I heard sound like something fell down vigorously... I jerked and turned back with my tensed face.... A paint bottle came over there by rolling on the ground and the red paint started to come out from that.... I looked at that with my widened eyes and turned towards the God with my wet eyes....

'Apsara-ku prechanaya?' I asked while looking at the God with my tensed face and wet eyes....

No response I noticed and so I started to tell everyone's name who went along with Apsara but no response which made me to be confused.... I looked up at the God's idol with my confused look...

'Prechana enakka?' I asked while looking up at the god idol with my casual look...

Suddenly, the bells which were hanging over there started to move here and there hardly.... That sound made me to be tensed and I was shocked when I felt that response.... A problem for me?? What will be that? Oh God!

I gulped my salive and again prayed to the God with all my heart... I asked him to keep everyone over there safe and at last prayed for me.... I slowly walked out from the room and that's when I heard a sound from the kitchen.... I became too tensed and slowly took the candle stand from the table along with that I took a flower vase too....

I walked towards the kitchen and entered inside with my tensed face.... I didn't found anyone over there which made me to sigh in relief thinking it must be my thought... Just a thought!

Suddenly, I felt like someone is standing behind me which made me breathe heavily.... I gulped my saliva while turning back slowly....

At the same time:

Anirudh slowly entered inside the room where that girl asked him to come.... He was shocked when he saw Apsara like that.... He glared looking at that girl and then went towards Apsara quickly....

'Apsara... Apsara.... What happened?' He asked while tapping at her cheeks hardly....

Anirudh looked at her bluntly since he didn't got any response from her.... A drop of tear escaped from Anirudh's eyes looking at Apsara like that while that girl laughed devilishly....

To be continued.....

A/N

Hoping that the chapter was thrilling....

So, What happened to Apsara?

What will happen to Avanthika?

Why did she do like that?

Will Anirudh punish her?

What will be next?

Stay Tuned!