Angry Bird!!!

Anirudh's P.O.V:

Suddenly, the room door again opened which grabbed my attention fully....

'Ippo enna vara pogudho?' I mumbled while looking at the room with my annoyed face....

My eyes widened and eyebrows started to raise themselves while looking at the room.... I was really shocked when I heard that from the room..... I heard anklet sound from that room and that sound started to hear closer which means someone is coming nearing to me....

I gulped the saliva when I heard that sound more closer to me.... Suddenly, I felt a force which grabbed that mangalsutra from my hands... That mangalsutra just went inside the room again and it seems like someone came and went inside the room again with that....

But suddenly, the room door again opened and I was really shocked when I saw that scenario.... They two just walked towards the other room with their smiling face and among them a girl was having that Mangalsutra in her neck.... She just turned and looked at me with a weird smile....

I lost my energy level and leaned on the wall with my tensed face.... Who are those? Why are they here? Why did she smile? I thought to myself and that's when Sivakarthikeyan came out from the room bluntly....

'Ennachu Ani?' SK asked while looking at me confusedly....

'Onnum illa... Chumma' I said while looking at him with a sheepish smile...

'Okay! Naanum kekkanum-nu nenachutte irundhean.... Indha Sathish enga?' SK asked while looking at me with a smile....

'Sollanum-nu nenachean marandhutean.... Avana ingaye dhaan stay panna sonnom avan dhaan enaku bayama irukku naan en friend veedu inga dhaan irukku anga irukean-u poitaan' I said while looking at him smilingly....

'Ada paavi! Seri Vaa... Polaam' SK said with a smile which made me to nod my head...

We walked towards the staircase while my eyes were just fixed at the room.... I kept on looking at the room which made SK to look back at the room.... I just smiled at him and so he didn't taken that as serious....

Vijay checked himself on the mirror smilingly and decided to move out... He went outside and straightly went down smilingly.... His eyes searched for Mithra but didn't found her in the main hall and so he went towards the kitchen.... He entered inside the kitchen and saw Mithra who was making coffee smilingly....

Vijay smiled looking at her and slowly went towards her without making any sound.... She was just smiling while stirring the coffee which made me to smile widely.... I quickly hugged her from behind which made her to jump a little in surprise....

'Thank you!' He whispered inside her ear which gave her shivers....

'Edhukku?' She asked while looking at the floor confusedly....

'Naane en birthday-ku onnum panna maatean but nee enakaaga ellam paarthu paarthu panra... I'm blessed to get you in my side' Vijay said while hugging her more tightly....

She just smiled and tried to take off my hands from her waist.... I tightened my grip which made her to sigh in disappointment....

'Ennadhu idhu Vijay? Yaaravadhu paartha enna aaguradhu?' Mithra asked while placing her hand on his cheek smilingly....

'Paartha enna? Onnum thappu illa' Vijay said while kissing on her cheeks with a smile...

'Nee enkitta inaiku adi vaanguva' Mithra said while turning towards him smilingly....