Chancey Illa!!!

Everyone looked at Anirudh for an explanation and so he opened his mouth to explain everything to them.....

'I know these things will happen here since that old man who gave this palace's key to me said those things.... Avaru indha palace-la paranormal activities nadakudhu-nu sonnapo naan avaru edho summa baya paduthuraru-nu nenachu vittutean' Anirudh said while looking at the floor with his worried face....

'Yaara irundhalum apdi dhaan nenachu irupaanga... So, don't worry' Mithra said while looking at Anirudh with a warm smile....

'Illa Mithra... Naan dhaan thappu pannean... En selfishness dhaan karanam' Anirudh said while looking at her with his annoyed look...

'Hey! Idhula enna selfishness da irukku? Bayathula olaradha'  Vijay said while looking at Anirudh with his tensed face....

'Illa Vj... Ellarum sonnanga indha palace-la stay panradhu safe illena so naan vendam-nu dhaan nenachean but indha palace owner mattum enna ovoru time paakum podhu oru maathiri tensed aanaru... Yean-nu kettapo avaru enna already indha palace-la edho oru photo-la paardhadha sonnaru.... Adhaan.... Naan ungala ellarayum inga kuptu vandhean... I.. I'm sorry!' Anirudh said while looking at the floor with his wet eyes...

'What? Adhu unmaiya?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at Anirudh with her shocked face..

'Edhu?' Anirudh asked while looking at Shubhi confusedly....

'Nee indha palace peoples-ku edhavadhu vidhathula related ah?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at Anirudh tensely...

'No!' Anirudh replied quickly while looking at Shubhiksha with his casual look....

At Avanthika's House:

Avanthika was searching for Arjun everywhere but tears started to flow down from her eyes when she didn't found  him anywhere inside the house... She thought that he must be outside for something which made her to walk towards the main door... She opened the door widely and stood at the porch since it was raining heavily outside....

Her eyes roamed here and there searching for Arjun and got fixed when she found him standing under a tree while talking to someone in the phone.... She let out a sigh in relief looking at him and quickly ran towards him without bothering about the heavy rain.... She hugged him from behind which made him to be surprised and he turned back quickly while shivering in the coldness....

'Ennachu Avanthu?' Arjun asked while caressing her cheeks with his hand confusedly...

'What happened?' A girl's voice emerged from his phone which made him to place his phone on the earlobes...

Arjun: I'll call you later, Ammu

Ammu: Okay!

She replied which made Arjun to hung up the call quickly and looked down at Avanthika who was hugging him while tearing terribly.... Arjin slowly pulled Avanthika from him and caressed her cheeks with his smiling face...

'Ennachu Avanthu?' Arjun asked while looking at her with a charming bright smile....

'Veliya varum podhu sollitu vara maatiya? Evlo bayandhutean theriyuma?' Avanthika asked while looking at Arjun with her stern and worry mixed up...

'Oh! Bayandhutiya? Adhu late aayiducha ellarum paduthurupaanga adhaan Ammu-ku kuptu naama varom call pannum podhu door open panna sonnean... Sorry da' Arjun said while looking at her with his pleading eyes...