Who is there inside?

Vijay's P.O.V:

'Oh My, God! I forgot' I shouted while having my hands on the akimbo....

I ran towards the stairs and climbed upstairs faster.... Then, I slowly walked towards Nila's room where Shreya will be there... I knocked at the door gently and waited for them to open the door....

After one or two minutes, the door was opened and it was Nila who opened the door.... She looked at Vijay with her tensed look and raised his eyebrows looking at him confusedly....

'Ennachu? Any problem?' She asked tensely....

'Onnum illa... Shreya enga?' I asked with a smiling face....

'Ava thoongittu irukka' Nila said while looking at Shreya who was sleeping peacefully....

'Oh! Okay' I said while looking down at the floor thoughtfully....

'Sorry! You just go and sleep' I added with a smile which made her to smile....

She just nodded her head and went inside the room.... I walked towards Anirudh's room and knocked at it so that he can leave me to know everything....

Mithra came towards me and asked what I'm up to do but I just asked her to be silent.... No one opened the door which made me to knock again....

I slowly tried to open the door and it opened which made me to smile.... I walked inside the room and went towards the bed to call Anirudh....

When I went over there I saw Adhi who was lying on the floor and was mumbling something while hugging the pillow....

'Kudichittu olaratha paaru' I mumbled while looking at him with my smiling face....

I slowly took the duvet and was shocked when I saw only Sivakarthikeyan over there....

Where is Anirudh?

I turned and looked around the room to check whether he is there or not.... But he was not there which made me to be shocked....

'Enga ponaan ivan?' I mumbled while coming out from the room....

Mithra looked at me with his raised eyebrows and I just nodded my head like nothing....

'Nee poiyu thoongu... Oru prechanayum illa' I said while looking at her with a smiling face....

'Oru prechanayum illa la? Appo neeyum vaa' Mithra said with her tensed face....

'Enaku konjam vela irukku inga... Nee po' I said with a serious look....

'Enakum inga enna nadakudhu'nu theriyum Vijay.... Unna thaniya vidura alavukku enaku dhairiyam illa' Mithra said with her worried face....

'Onnum aagadhu Mithra.... Nee poiyu nimadhiya thoongu' I said while cupping her cheeks with a smile....

'Epdi naan unna inga thaniya vittutu nimadhiya irupean?' She asked with her smiling face....

'Ennachu?' A voice emerged from our back which made me to turn back....

There stood Sivakarthikeyan with his confused face.... I just smiled looking at him which made him to smile....

'Ennachu? Edhavadhu prechanaya?' He asked with his raised eyebrows....

'Mithra.... Nee poiyu thoongu.... Naan SK kuda pesittu vandharean' I said while looking at her with a casual look....

'Okay!' She replied and then went inside Vijay's room....

'Ennachu Vijay?' SK asked with his puzzled look....

'Anirudh is missing, Siva' Vijay said with his tensed look...

'What? Even I came out in search of Anirudh only... Is he missing?' He asked with his shocked face....

'Yeah! I don't know what to do now... But I'm sure he'll be there inside these three rooms' I said while looking at the floor confusedly....

Sivakarthikeyan just walked towards those rooms and tried to open the rooms but it ended in vain....

'Three rooms are locked.... Idhula edhula avan irupaan?' He asked while looking at me with his stressed look....

'Kandu pudikanum' I said with my puzzled look...

I thought for a while and then went towards those three rooms.... I banged at the doors calling Anirudh's name but nothing happened.... But my eyes widened in shock and I started to shiver when I heard that from my behind....

'Vijay... SK enga?' Anirudh asked while rubbing his eyes hardly looking at the floor...

'Anirudh!?' I voiced out while looking at him with my shocked face....

He looked up at me with his sleepy face and raised his eyebrows.... I  leant on the door while thinking about the things hardly...

'What happened, Vijay? SK enga?' Anirudh asked with his tensed look and came towards me quickly....

'Appo ulla irukaradhu SK va?' I asked to myself while looking at the floor confusedly....

Suddenly, one of those three room's door opened slightly which made us to stare at it.... Anirudh slowly waled towards the door but I stopped him by holding his wrist tightly....

He turned and looked at me with his raised eyebrows..... I nodded my head negatively which made him to stay over here itself.... But then we were hell shocked when that happened....

Oh My, God!  How can it happen in this world?

To be continued....

A/N

Hey guys!!! Hoping that the chapter was interesting....

So, What happened over there?

Where is SK?

What Vijay came to know about this palace?

What will happen next?

Stay Tuned!

shubhzz_luv   Sorry! My mind changed the idea at the last moment so this chap is a normal one only and the twist which I meant will be revealed afterwards...