I'll Be There For You!!!

'Chill out! Why are you guys shouting?' A creepy voice emerged all of a sudden which made everyone to be tensed....

Everyone looked here and there confusedly and that's when the lights turned on.... They all looked at each other confusedly and looked in front with their uncertain face.... But they were shocked when they saw that scenario... Everyone who were inside the restaurant were looking like some kind of aliens but not exactly....

Their faces and bodies were burnt and they looked too horrible which made everyone to gulp their saliva.... They started to hold each others hands while looking at those new creatures or zombie or whatever.... The waiter who served us came towards us with his half burnt face and neared towards Anirudh especially....

Anirudh screamed loudly while running here and there in fear.... Shubhiksha was just standing there without knowing what to do since she was also in that stage.... She knows very well that Anirudh fears about all these things but this time even she can't look at him then how can Ani?!

Anirudh went and stood behind Vijay who held Anirudh tightly since Ani was shivering in fear.... That waiter went near to Vijay who was standing there with his stern look which made everyone to look at him with their shocked faces.... But only he knows how he is fearing deep inside his heart....

That waiter looked at Vijay angrily while standing near to him but Vijay didn't even showed the fear in his face which made that man to move away from him.... He went towards Sathish who was looking up at the ceiling with his annoyed face.... That waiter glared looking at Sathish who was looking like that...

'Paah! Nee saatharanama irukum podhe kevalama iruppe idhula getup change vera... Poiyu makeup azhichuttu vaada' Sathish said while looking at him with a sarcastic smile....

That waiter just starred at Sathish angrily and stood there itself like that.... Vijay looked here and there confusedly while Anirudh was holding his shoulders tightly.... Vijay smiled himself while looking at his right and sighed looking at that man.... Mithra turned and looked at Vijay with her worried face but he just winked looking at her....

'Enna da look-u? Un restaurant-la saaptu mudichachu un velaiku pay panni aachu idhukku mela unaku edhukku da mariyadha?' Sathish asked while looking at him with his annoyed face....

'Ivan pei kitta irundhu adi vaanguna dhaan adanguvaan' Nila said while looking Adhi with her annoyed face....

'Ivan vaanguna paravaala over-a pesi nammalayum vaanga veipaan pola irukke' Adhi said while looking at Nila tensely....

'Konjam summa irukingala?' Shubhi asked while looking at them more tensely....

'Seri! Nee inga dhaana vela seira? Indha door open aagala enna-nu paaru' Sathish said while pushing him towards the door....

He turned and glared at Sathish while the others were also looking at Sathish angrily.... Sathish just sighed and turned towards him with his annoyed face....

'Enna da look vittute irukka? Naan enna Aishwariya Rai-ya? Door open pannu da' Sathish said while looking at him sternly....

'Shorry Aishu... Unna asinga padithutean' Sathish mumbled while looking at the floor with his worried face....

'Dei! Ready pannitiya?' Sathish asked while looking at him with his raised eyebrows....

'Nee enna oomai-ya? Ivlo neram nalla dhaan pesittu irundha? Appo mouna veradhama? Unkitta pesuna enaku paithiyam pudichirum.... Thallu' Sathish said while pushing him aside and went towards the door....

'Ivan death confirm' Mithra said while looking at Vijay sadly....

Sathish tried to pull the door but it didn't moved an inch which made him to sigh.... He was annoyed when the door didn't opened at all... He turned towards that waiter who was looking at Sathish angrily....

'Nalla moraikka mattum theriyudhu la? Oru door ready panna theriyala nee ellam edhukku waiter-a irukku? Odane naan carpenter illa waiter-nu counter adikadha.... Adicha unaku dhaan kevalam' Sathish said while looking at him with his uncertain face....

'Ivan summave paithiyam maathiri dhaan irupaan idhula kudichuttu vera.... Tholla thaangala' Shubhiksha mumbled while hitting her forehead hardly....

That man turned and looked at the others which made everyone to come towards them angrily.... Mithra turned and looked at Vijay who was standing over there tensely while others were shivering and shouting in fear.... Vijay quickly took the chair which was beside him and broken the glass door....

He asked everyone to get out from that place and then pushed Sathish outside since he was not at all moving.... Vijay was about to go out but was held by that waiter tightly.... He tried his best to get rid of him but those tries ended in vain which made everyone to look at Vijay tensely.... Tears started to roll down from Mithra's eyes and she was about to come inside but Vijay asked her to be there itself....

To be continued....

A/N

Hoping that the chapter was interesting....

So, What will happen to Vijay?

Did Vijay get caught by them?

What will happen next?

Stay Tuned!