Pyaar Prema Kadhal!!!

Shubhiksha opened the door widely and entered inside the room.... She looked around the room but didn't found anyone over there.... She looked here and there tensely and went near to the bed.... She touched the bedspreads which was on the bed and it seemed like someone must have used it....

'Ani... Please don't play.... Come outside' Shubhi said while looking here and there tensely....

But she didn't found anyone still which made her to be more tensed.... She slowly sat on the bed and started to breathe heavily while looking here and there.... Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder which made her to look up tensely.... There she saw Anirudh who was standing there smilingly.... Shubhiksha quickly hugged Anirudh and started to tear while lying on his shoulder....

'Ennachu Shubhi baby?' He asked while caressing her cheeks smilingly....

She narrated the whole story to Anirudh seriously which made Anirudh to laugh hardly.... She looked at him confusedly and so he spoke out....

'Enga room 3rd.... Nee inga vandhu paartha naanga epdi irupom?' Anirudh asked while looking at her smilingly....

'But naan inga vandhapo ungala paarthene' Shubhi replied while looking at Anirudh with her surprised face....

'Impossible! Idhu Vijay and Adhi-oda room.... Avanga luggage irukku paaru' Sivakarthikeyan said while standing near to the door....

'Aama.... Appo inga neenga epdi vandhinga?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at them confusedly....

'Door open panni vandhom... Podhuma?' SK asked while looking at her with his annoyed face....

'What?' Shubhi asked while looking at him bluntly....

'Enaku pasikudhu pa... Naan poiyu saapdurean neenga medhuva kandu pudichuttu vaanga' SK said and went out from the room quickly....

'Ivanukku enna paithiyama?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at Anirudh bluntly....

'Un alavukku illa' Anirudh mumbled while moving out of the room....

'Hey! Enna nee enna insult pannite irukka?' Shubhi asked while looking at Anirudh angrily....

'Chumma namakulla irukaradhu dhaana? Vaa pa' Anirudh said while dragging Shubhiksha down....

Everyone gathered near the dining hall and so the girls served the food to everyone....

'Saapdura mood-eh poiruchu' SK mumbled while looking at them serving the food....

'Vendam-na enthirichu po' Apsara said while looking at Sivakarthikeyan sternly....

'Pasikudhe... En nelama' SK said and started to have the food...

'Nalla dhaan irukku... Unmaiyave neenga dhaan panningala?' Vijay asked while looking at Mithra smilingly....

Mithra glared looking at him while he just looked at her with a sheepish smile.... After sometime, they all got up from the seat and washed their hands.... Anirudh and Vijay washed the vessels and placed the plates on the dining table....

'Ani... Neenga edhukku idhellam panringa?' Mithra asked while looking at them confusedly....

'Neenga cook panninga so ellam arrange panni tharadhu enga vela dhaana?' Vijay asked while looking at Mithra smilingly....