Neeyum Naanum Anbe!

Everything was going well and so there must be a turn... And as expected, there came a twist which made me to be worried again... I don't want this to happen!

Vijay stopped telling the story which made everyone to look at him confusedly and eagerly...

'Then, what happened?' Adhi asked with his serious look...

'I don't know.. No one here is willing to say the things happened after this' Vijay said with his worried look...

'How SK is related to this?' Apsara asked with her glassy eyes...

'Actually, SK is not in real... He's Vikramadhityan now' Vijay said sadly...

'Oh! So, he won't belong to me then, right?' She asked with her smiling face but tears started to escape from her eyes...

'Not like that... Let's solve this problem so soon' Vijay said with a smile while wiping her tears...

'I don't have any hope, Vijay' She said with a little smile and then quickly left the place...

'What to do now?' Mithra asked while sitting beside Vijay sadly...

'I don't know but have to do something' He said with a smile...

Apsara entered inside her room while tearing silently... She locked the room door and ran towards her bed...

She lied on the bed and started to cry out loudly thinking about Sivakarthikeyan.... She prayed to God that nothing should happen to him...

She was crying terribly and that's when she heard that from her behind... She slowly straightened herself and then turned back...

She saw SK leaning on the wall with a smile... He winked as soon he looked at Apsara which made her to smile...

She quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly... She kissed all over his face and lied on his chest with her wet eyes....

'Where were you? Nee illama ennala irukka mudiyadhu da' She said while looking up at him sadly...

'Adhu unna vida enaku nalla theriyum... Unna vittu engayum poga maaten' He said while wrapping his hands around her...

'Unaku onnum illa la?' She asked while caressing his cheeks...

'Enaku onnum illa... You just don't worry' He said with a smile and kissed her forehead....

'Enaku nee oru help pannanume' He added with a smiling face...

'Enna pannanum?' She asked while looking at him with a smile...

At the same time, everyone was confused and stayed over the main hall thinking about the incidents and solutions....

Vijay got up from his seat and started to walk.... He stopped for a while and then turned back slowly..

'Naan veliya poitu varen' Vijay said with a serious look...

'Enga pora?' Mithra asked with her suspicious look...

'Summa apdiye namma car irukura idam varaikum poitu vandharen' He said with a smile...

'Appo naanum varen' Anirudh said with his worried face...

'Illa vendam, Ani' Vijay said with a stern look...

'Thaniya poga vendam... Naanum varen' He said with a smile...

'Appo nee ingaye iru... Naanum Adhi'um poitu varom' Vijay said with his tensed look...

'Okay!' Anirudh said casually but his eyes showed Vijay that he's suspicious...

'Adhi vaa polaam' Vijay said and then walked towards the main door...

Then, they two walked out of the house when Anirudh remained there itself while thinking about something...

Anirudh closed his eyes and leant on the couch which made Shubhiksha to look at him confusedly, who was sitting beside him when Mithra, Nila and Shreya sat opposite to them...

'Neenga ellarum room'ku ponga' Anirudh said in a low tone while opening his eyes slowly...

'Edhukku?' Shubhi asked with her tensed look...

'Edhuvum ippo kekkadha... Po' He said to her with his worried look...

Everyone agreed and then walked towards the stairs together... Anirudh was just sitting on the couch while looking down at the floor...

'Ellarum ore room'la irunga... Thaniya irukka vendam' He voiced out when they reached upstairs...

All of them stayed together in Mithra's room when Anirudh just remained in the main hall...

'What would have happened after that? I wanna know now itself' Anirudh mumbled to himself with a serious look...

He went to his own world of thoughts for few minutes and then got up from the couch with a smiling face...

'I got an idea to know the rest of the story' He thought to himself while walking towards the stairs smilingly...

Vijay and Adhi were walking on the path so silently and at lastthat silence was broke out by Adhi...

'You know the rest of the story, right?' Adhi asked with a smirk...

'No! I don't know' Vijay said with a fake smile...

'I know about you, Vijay... You're totally lying' Adhi said with a smile on his face...

'There is something hard in the story and so you're not telling to us, right?' Adhi asked with his smiling face...

'You're so brilliant!' Vijay said while moving towards the car, which was over there...

'Why are we here now?' Adhi asked confusedly...

'Enaku oru call pannanum' Vijay said while taking a mobile from the car...

'Anga irundhe panni irukalaame' Adhi said with his puzzled look...

'Anga signal illa and indha call anga pesa mudiyadha oru vishayam' Vijay said with a smile...

'Apdi enna vishayam?' Adhi asked with his raised eyebrows...

'Soldren' He said and then dialed a number in that mobile...

He kept the mobile on his earlobe and waited for the person to pick up the call...

To be continued....

A/N

Hey Fellas! Was the chapter boring?

And what about SK? Where was he? What help he wanted from Apsara? Will she do it?

What will be the idea of Anirudh? Will he succeed in it?

Vijay dialed to whom? Any guesses?

Stay Tuned!