Kadhal Neeye!!

He looked at it without blinking his eyes but suddenly that photo frame started to burn in fire which made SK to close his eyes hardly.... He looked up and was shocked when he saw that photo frame which was burning terribly....

'Ennada nadakudhu inga?' SK mumbled while looking at the photo frame confusedly....

Suddenly, he felt like someone is standing behind him.... He gulped his saliva and slowly turned back with his tensed face.... He saw that same girl there who was in that photo frame.... She was sitting on the chair angrily while holding a sword.... She slowly looked up and starred at SK angrily which made him to shiver terribly....

'Yaaru ma nee?' SK asked while looking at her with his shocked face....

She quickly got up from the chair which made Sivakarthikeyan to go back with his tensed face.... She started to walk here and there while breathing heavily and was mumbling something.... SK started to sweat heavily looking at that and quickly went towards the door.... He tried to open the door but he was unable to pull the door even though it was unlocked....

He turned and looked at that girl who was looking at him sternly.... SK smiled sheepishly looking at her and then walked towards the same place again....

'Enna edhukku pudichu vechurukka? Naan enna pannean? Indha photo kuda naan edhuvum pannala adhuva dhaan erinjudhu' SK said while looking at her innocently....

She just looked at him and sat on the chair again.... Tears started to scroll down from her eyes which made SK to look at her confusedly....

'Naan enna thappa kettutean?' SK mumbled while looking down at the floor...

She looked up at SK and then faded away from there.... The room door wide opened after she faded which made SK to sigh.... He thanked God and went out from there quickly.... He was breathing heavily and stood outside with his uncertain face....

'Idha yaarkitta aachum solli aaganume' SK said to himself with his tensed face....

He sighed and went towards the other room.... He knocked at that door terribly and so the door was opened after a while.... SK was shocked when he saw Apsara who opened the door with her sleepy face....

'Andha pei kitta irundhu escape aagi indha pei kitta maatikitean' SK mumbled while looking at the floor tensely....

'What?' Apsara asked while looking at him with her annoyed face....

'Anga oru ponnu.... Vandhu.... Naan epdi soldrathu?' SK mumbled while looking at her smilingly....

'Epdi sollanum-nu mudivu pannitu morning sollu... Bye!' Apsara said and was about to close the door but was stopped by SK....

'Hey! Naane bayathula irukean nee vera' SK said while looking at her tensely....

'Enna prechana unaku?' Apsara asked while looking at him with her confused face....

'Adhu... Anga...' He dragged again tensely which made Apsara to sigh in anger....

'Please! Ennala mudiyala... Enaku neraya vela irukku adhukku munnadi oru 1 hour aachum thoongikurene' Apsara said while looking at him with her worried face....

'Okay! Vaa poiyu thoongulaam' SK said while trying to enter inside the room....

'Kondruvean... Un room-ku poda' Apsara said while looking at him angrily....