Edhuvaraiyo...?

Vijay's P.O.V:

I tried my best to get rid of him but those tries ended in vain which made everyone to look at me tensely.... Tears started to roll down from Mithra's eyes and she was about to come inside but I asked her to be there itself....

I closed my eyes for a while to think what to do next.... Anirudh was looking at that with his tensed face and started to walk here and there....

'Oh My God!' Adhi shouted all of a sudden which attracted everyone's attention....

'What?' Nila asked while looking at him bluntly....

'Is this a burnt restaurant? Ingaya ellarum saaptom?' Adhi said while looking at her with his hesitated face....

What? A burnt restaurant? So, this is a burnt restaurant... What to do now? I need to rescue my Vijay from those peoples.... Burnt! Burnt! Burnt! Yeah, I got it!.. He thought to himself and slowly went towards the entrance....

'Enga pora?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at Anirudh confusedly....

He asked her to be silent and went near to the broken part of the glass door.... Everyone's eyes were on me and so Anirudh entered inside the restaurant slowly.... I looked at him bluntly while he just winked at me and went inside quickly....

Anirudh straightly went towards the kitchen and there he saw a guy who was standing there angrily.... Anirudh smiled sheepishly looking at that guy while he was just starring at him....

'What do you want, sir?' That guy asked while looking at him humbly....

Anirudh sighed in relief and smiled looking at that guy who was standing there smilingly too....

'I need a matchbox' Anirudh said while looking at him with a smile....

He gave that to him and so Anirudh quickly went towards the place where I get caught.... Anirudh whistled looking at those people which made everyone to turn back towards him.... Everyone looked at Anirudh bluntly since they didn't noticed his arrival....

All of them glared looking at Anirudh and tried to come nearer to him but Anirudh asked them to stop their way and took that matchbox from his pocket.... Shubhiksha looked at Anirudh bluntly as she didn't understand what he's up to do... Adhi and Nila were also in that stage but Mithra looked at him with a hope....

'Anirudh, Vijay-a save panniruvaan' Mithra said while looking at Anirudh smilingly....

Shubhi smiled hearing that and looked at Anirudh with a smile but hit her forehead when she saw that... I smiled myself while looking at the floor while those peoples looked at Anirudh confusedly....

'Oh God! Indha neram paarthu ipdi aagudhe' Anirudh mumbled while looking at that matchbox angrily....

He tried two times but the matchstick didn't burnt at all.... Anirudh sighed while closing his eyes and tried for one last time.... Thank God! It burnt at last... Anirudh smiled and came near to those people with that matchstick in his hand.... Looking at the fire, those people started to shiver and laid down on the floor in fear...

'Paah! Point-u!' Adhi said while looking at Anirudh smilingly...

'Huh?' Nila reacted since she didn't understood anything....

'Naama epdi sethomo adha niyabaga paduthuna baya paduvom... Adhaan avan matchstick vechu avangala baya paduthuraan' Adhi said while looking at her with a smile....