Nee Yaaro???

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I looked at that girl with my shocked face while she was looking at me fixedly.... Suddenly, she removed that scarf which confirmed that she is none other than Avanthika (Apsara's sister)....

How come, she is here? She is supposed be in Chennai, right? What is she doing here? Why she have to cry this much I though to myself since her eyes are too reddish in color....

I was about to get up from the table but she quickly got up and started to walk towards the entrance.... I too got up and hurried towards the entrance to get her.... But when I went near to the entrance, I didn't found her over there which made me to sigh in disappointment.... I returned back towards the table with my confused face....

'Ennachu? Enga pona Ani?' Adhi asked while looking at me bluntly....

'Illa... Enaku anga ponadhu en friend maathiri irundhuchu.... Adhaan poiyu paarthean but adhu vera yaaro' I replied while looking at him with a smile...

'Oh! Okay' Adhi said while returning a smile...

Vijay looked at me with his suspicious look while I just faked a smile looking at him.... Then, he turned towards Mithra who called him for something.... I turned and looked at Shubhiksha who was looking at her phone sincerely.... My mind started to think about Avanthika....

That might be my imagination, how can she be here? No way! She has no work here... What about calling her to check where she is? That's a good idea! I thought to myself while looking at the table....

The waiter came there with the food and placed that on the table.... I just smiled looking at him while the others started to have the food.... Shubhiksha shooked my shoulder and asked me to have the food which made me to just smile at her.... I had the food very slowly while thinking about that moment seriously....

After sometime, I got up from the seat and walked towards washroom.... I went inside with my confused face and looked at the mirror which was over there since no body was there.... Suddenly, the door opened and Shubhiksha came inside with her casual look.... She washed her hands and looked at me with her raised eyebrows....

I just smiled looking at her and so she turned towards the door.... I sighed in relief but she slowly turned towards me again with her worried face.....

'Any problem, Ani?' She asked while looking at me with her sad face....

'Onnum illaye.... Yean ipdi kekkura?' I asked while looking at her with my surprised face....

'Unaku mattum dhaan kannu poi soldratha kandu pudikka theriyuma?' She asked while looking at me smilingly....

I just smiled and caressed her cheeks while she too smiled looking at me.... She held my hands which were caressing her cheeks....