Idhayam Thaangumaa?

'Where is Avanthika?' Arjun asked as soon he entered inside the house....

Avanthika just started to cry and then quickly went towards him.... She hugged him tightly and lied on his shoulder while tearing terribly....

'What happened?' He asked while caressing her cheeks confusedly....

'I saw... I saw over there' She said while looking at him tensely....

'Huh? Tell everything clearly, Avanthu' He said while looking at her with a smile....

'I saw you over there' Avanthika shouted while looking at him with her feared look....

Everyone was shocked and looked at each other's face bluntly.... Arjun's eyes widened as soon he heard it from her.... He raised his eyebrows himself and then dragged her towards the stairs....

He climbed up the stairs quickly and then looked at Avanthika when he found nothing over there.... Avanthika also looked at the place confusedly and started to look here and there with her puzzled look....

'I saw you here only' She said while pointing a place over there...

'You're so confused that's why you're like this' Arjun said and then went towards the stairs....

'No! I'm sure about this' She said while walking behind him slowly....

Arjun just smiled at her statement and then walked towards all of them, who were standing there confusedly....

Avanthika just went towards Apsara and stood beside her while caressing her hair smilingly....

'Who's this?' Apsara asked while looking at Avanthika with her raised eyebrows....

'Your brother-in-law' Sivakarthikeyan said while looking at Apsara with a smile....

'What? Is it true?' She asked while looking at Avanthika with her shocked face....

Avanthika just nodded her head which made Apsara to smile but then she slowly turned towards Sivakarthikeyan....

'How do you know that?' She asked while looking at him confusedly....

'I know ya' He said while looking at her with a wink....

'Wait! What's the problem over here? What happened?' Avanthika asked while looking at everyone with her puzzled look....

'Adhellam solla ippo time illa.... Naama inga irundhu kelambi pogalaam' Nila said while looking at her with her tensed look....

'Aama... Vaanga kelambalaam' Shubhiksha said while looking at everyone with a serious look....

'Edhukku eduthalum polaam polaam'nu sollitu irukinga.... Pona mattum ella problem'um seri aagiduma?' Vijay asked while looking at everyone sternly....

'Pinna enna panradhu? Inga irundhu naama onnum panna mudiyadhu' Adhi said while looking at Vijay sadly....

'Yaaru sonna panna mudiyadhu'nu? First, idhellam yean nadakudhu'nu kandu pudikanum aprom dhaan solution paththi yosikanum' Vijay said while looking at him with a serious look....

'Nee inga irundhu ellam kandu pudichuttu vaa... Naanga ippo kelamburom' Sivakarthikeyan said while looking at him with a angry look....

'Okay! Neenga ellarum kelambunga naan ingaye iruken' Vijay said while folding his arms sternly....