Idhayane!!

The curtains which were arranged over there started to burn and so the fire started to spread all over the house....

'Oh My God! What the hell is happening here?' SK mumbled while keeping his hands above the head....

He leaned on the door which was behind him hardly.... That scenario didn't even gave him a chance to express his feelings and so he stood there like a statue without shouting.... Suddenly, the room door opened which made SK to fell on back on the floor.... SK felt like someone is there below him....

'Hey loosu... Ezhundhiru da valikudhu' Apsara voiced out which made SK to get up from there quickly....

Apsara starred at him angrily while he looked at her tensely....

'Seekiram ulla po' SK said and dragged her inside the room and then locked the door....

'Hey! Ulla po-nu sollitu nee yean vandha?' Apsara asked while looking at him sternly....

'Veliya fire' SK said while looking at her with his tensed face....

'What? Fire ah?' Apsara asked while looking at him with her sarcastic smile....

'Yeah! Andha candle apdiye vandhucha... Anga thee paththikichu' SK said while looking at her with his childish look....

'What? Thee paththikicha? Vaa ennanu paarkalaam' Apsara said and quickly opened the room door...

She went outside and sighed in anger as she didn't found anything over there like that.... Sivakarthikeyan came outside and looked around with his shocked face since the place was clear and there was no sign if burning....

'Oh God!' SK mumbled while looking at that bluntly....

'Vara vara un madness-ku alave illama pochu' Apsara said angrily and went inside the room again....

SK stopped Apsara who was about to close the room door.... He entered inside the room with his uncertain face while Apsara looked at him confusedly.... He quickly hugged Apsara and started to tear heavily while lying on her shoulder.... Apsara was taken back by his act and she just stood there like a statue....

'Ennachu?' Apsara asked with her puzzled look....

'Ennala mudiyala Apsara.... Enaku mattum dhaan thonudha illa inga edhavadhu prechanya-nu theriyala.... Nammala thavara yaaro inga irukara maathiri irukku.... Irundha paravaala but enna romba disturb pannudhu.... Avanga intuition enna-nu theriyala but irundhalum bayama irukku' SK said while pulling himself from her and looked at her with his wet eyes....

'Adhu unaku summa thonunadha irukkum.... Illama inga onnum illa' Apsara replied back with her uncertain face....

'Illa Apsara... En kannu munnadi mattum yean indha maathiri ellam nadakudhu-nu theriyala... Unaku epdi solli puriya veikuradhu-nu kuda enaku theriyala' SK said while looking at her sadly....

Apsara looked at him with a uncomfortable reaction which made SK to look at her confusedly.... She looked down with her tensed face which made him to look down... He was shocked when he found his hands which was holding Apsara's waist.... He quickly took off his hands and looked somewhere else with his annoyed face....

'I'm sorry... Extremely sorry... Enakke theriyama ipdi pannitean' SK said while looking at her with his pleading eyes....

Apsara just went out from the room with her angry face..... SK hit his forehead and walked out from the room too.... He straightly went towards his room and knocked at door with his annoyed face....