Kannaampoochi!

My doubt was right, I think he considered me as the princess, Aniksha but no man.... I'm just her friend Aaradhana, a poor lonely girl....

'Kalyana naal kurichadalaama?' Aniksha's father asked while looking at him with a smile....

He was just staring at me when I just bent my head down to avoid that eye contact.... He slowly turned and looked at Aniksha's father....

'Ippo vendame... Naan soldren' He said while looking at him with a smile....

Aniksha's father happiness faded away and he just faked a smile in front of him.... Even Aniksha became worried with his answer and was just staring down at the floor which made me to be sad...

After a while, everyone got up and started to move when the prince was just looking at me fixedly.... I quickly got up from the place and hurried towards Aniksha tensely....

He was about to come towards me but I quickly hurried behind Aniksha, who was moving to her room.... I slowly turned back to check him but I was hell shocked when I found him nearer to me....

Aniksha slowly turned behind and even she was shocked when she found him nearer to me....

'Unna paaka dhaan vandhurukaaru... Naan poren' I whispered to Aniksha and then quickly left the place....

He turned and glared looking at me but then he turned towards Aniksha smilingly.... Aniksha too smiled looking at him when I just came out from the palace....

I started to roam here and there around the palace so that I can escape from him.... After some hours, I started to move towards Aniksha's room to inform her that I'm leaving....

I hurried to her room and entered inside with my relieved face.... But I was seriously shocked when I saw Aniksha sitting over there all alone like that...

 But I was seriously shocked when I saw Aniksha sitting over there all alone like that

'Ennachu?' I asked as soon I entered inside the room....

'Yean oru maathiri irukka?' I asked with my smiling face...

'Onnum illa' She replied with a smile...

'Naan kelamburen adhaan solla dhaan vandhen' I said while looking at her fixedly....

'Seri' She replied smilinglyand then turned towards the other side....

I smiled and then came out from her room.... I walked towards the entrance of the palace to move out but I was stopped by someone and as expected it was him....

He looked directly into my eyes and smiled brightly with his excited face.... I just moved back a little from him and then started to walk away....

He stopped me again by holding my wrist tightly and then dragged me towards him... I pushed him back slightly but he didn't move....

He dragged me more closer to him and slowly kissed me with all his wishes.... He kissed me hardly while holding my waist really tight not allowing me to move anywhere....

After one or two minutes, he slowly pulled himself from me and then looked at me with a smile.... I can't take this situation anymore!

Tears started to come out from my eyes when I was glaring at him.... I quickly ran away from there thinking about Aniksha.... How will I face her?

I just reached my house and locked myself inside my house.... I cried out loudly thinking about the things happening since morning.... This is the worst day in my life!

How can he do this to me? What if Aniksha come to know about this? She'll be worried after knowing this....

Why he did like this? Don't he know that he has to marry Aniksha? Or else... Is he considering me as a time pass before a marriage with her? If so, I'll kill him for sure...

Why should he do like this every time he sees me? I want to solve this or else it'll be a burden to me....

To be continued.....

A/N

Hey Buddies!

What about the chapter?

Will Vikramadithiyan marry Aniksha?

What about Aaradhana?

What will happen next?

Stay Tuned!