Puriyadha Pudhir!!!

She extended her hand up and got a sword from somewhere and extended that sword towards me with her angry look.... I looked at her bluntly as I didn't understood what is happening here.... Why is she this much angry??? What sin we did to her?? Who is this girl???

His eyes fixed on that Mangalsutra which was on her neck.... He looked at her face bluntly as she was looking at him angrily....

'Is this yours? Idhu edhukku en mela vandhu vizhundhuchu? Neenga yaaru edhukku inga irukinga?' Anirudh asked while pointing the Mangalsutra which was on her neck....

She quickly let the sword to touch down the floor and looked at her neck with her wet eyes.... She quickly faded away from there which made Anirudh to sigh in disappointment....

'Hello Ms.Pei... Sorry! Mrs.Pei yaaru-nu sollitu ponga illena enaku thookam varadhu' Anirudh shouted while looking up smilingly....

'Ani... Thaniya vittutu pona ipdi dhaan kaththuviya?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at him bluntly....

Anirudh turned back and looked at Shubhiksha who was standing near to the dining hall with her hands folded with a stern look... He smiled sheepishly looking at her while she just asked him to come with a smile.... Anirudh too obeyed her and went towards her smilingly....

He took his seat in the dining hall and looked at everyone with a smile.... He started to have the breakfast while everyone looked at him bluntly as his acts were different....

'Yean ellarum ennaye paakuringa?' Anirudh asked while looking at them confusedly....

'Ennamo seri illaye...' Vijay dragged while looking at Anirudh with a suspicious look....

'Aama... Breakfast-la salt paththala' Anirudh said while having the breakfast hurriedly...

He said and then quickly got up from the seat... Everyone looked at him with a puzzled look and continued to have their breakfast...

'Birthday boy-a kuptu veliya polaya Mithra?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at her smilingly....

Mithra just smiled looking at Vijay while Vijay looked down at the table with a smile.... Anirudh washed the plate and stood there itself for a while thinking hardly.... Adhi came inside the kitchen and looked at Anirudh with his confused face....

'Ennada aachu unaku? Edhavadhu prechanaya?' Adhi asked while looking at him with a concern look....

'Onnum illa da... Naan vera onnu yosichuttu irukean' Anirudh said while looking at him with a smile....

'Appo seri... Ah! Unkitta oru vishayam kekkanum-nu irundhean' Adhi said while looking at him sternly....

'Ennadhu?' Anirudh asked while looking at him confusedly....

'Vijay birthday inaiku niyabagam irukka?' Adhi asked while folding his arms sternly....

'Oh! Aama la?' Anirudh said smilingly and drank water with his worried face....

'Oru wish kuda panla.... Unake theriyum la avarukku unna evlo pudikum-nu? Aprom yean da? Avaru romba feeling-a irukum da' Adhi said while looking at him with his sad face....

'Naan idhu varaikum wish panlena avlo seekiram pannira maatean... Konjam surprise kudukka vendama?' Anirudh asked while looking at him smilingly....

'Surprise ah?? Ennadhu?' Adhi asked while looking at him excitedly....

'Wait and see machan' Anirudh said and then moved out from the kitchen....

'Enna panna porano?' Adhi mumbled while moving towards the fridge....

He took a bottle of juice and went out from the kitchen.... He gave that to everyone who were sitting and chatting happily.... Nila was missing over there which made Adhi to look here and there confusedly.... Mithra smiled looking at Adhi who was standing there tensely....

She signaled him that she is in upstairs which made Adhi to curve his lips.... He quickly went out from there and hurried towards the staircase.... He saw Nila who was coming down smilingly which made him to stop in halfway.... He looked at Nila who was climbing down the stairs like an angel....

She too stopped her way at the step on which Adhi was standing smilingly.... She looked at Adhi with a smile while he just pulled her towards him.... She was surprised by his sudden act but he quickly pushed her towards the wall and so she just leaned on it....

'Adhi... Vidu... Naan poganum' Nila said while looking at Adhi with a cute smile....

'Enna vittu eppavum poga maate'nu sonna ippo enga pora?' Adhi asked while raising his eyebrows smilingly....

'Idha paarunga thambi... Naama inga vandhurukaradhu studies vishayama romance panradhuku illa.... Konjam viduringala?' Nila said while looking at him smilingly....

'Thambi ah?' Adhi asked while looking at her with his shocked face....

'Chumma kuptu paarthean' Nila said while looking at him with a wink....

'Okay! Naama vandhurukaradhu avanga studies vishayama so nammakku enna vela?' Adhi asked while caressing her hair smilingly....

'Adhukku eppavume idhe velaya irukka kudathu' Nila said while pulling his cheeks smilingly....

Adhi sighed and looked at Nila with his disappointed face.... Nila just smiled and tried to move but he didn't let her to move away from there.... He slowly cupped her cheeks and smiled looking directly into her eyes....

'Sonna kekka maatiya?' Nila asked while looking at him sternly....

He just kept his index finger on her lips and slowly went near to her face.... Nila just placed her hands on his shoulder and looked at him smilingly....

'Anga ninnu wall-a paarthuttu enna pannitu irukka?' A voice emerged from the upstairs....

He looked up and saw Nila who was standing there at the first step with her confused look.... Adhi was shocked when he saw Nila over there and slowly turned towards his right but he didn't found anyone over there.... Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder which made him to turn back slowly.... He was really shocked when he saw again Nila over there...

'Ennachu Adhi? Inga yean nikkura?' Nila asked while looking at him smilingly....

Adhi looked at her without blinking his eyes and slowly looked up.... He didn't found Nila over there which made him to gulp his saliva.... He turned back and again and his eyes widened when Nila was not there too.... He looked here and there tensely searching for Nila....

Suddenly, he heard a loud laugh which made him to shiver in fear...

To be continued....

A/N

How was the chapter buddies??? Was it good?

So, Do you understand anything?

Who is that girl disturbing them?

What's her role in this palace?

Why is she doing like this?

What will be next?

To know.... Stay Tuned!