Where are you now?

Vijay kept the mobile on his earlobe and waited for the person to pick up the call... After a while, the person picked up the call...

Sadhana: Hello!

Vijay: Hello Sadhana.. It's Vijay..

Sadhana: Sollunga bro... Problem ellam solve aagiducha?

Vijay: Ippo dhaan start aagi irukku...

Sadhana: Enna bro ipdi soldringa? All of you are safe, right?

Vijay: No problem! Aprom thangachi, enaku oru help panna mudiyuma?

Sadhana: Why not? Sollunga bro...

Vijay told the things which he wants her to do and after hearing all those things, Sadhana accepted to do all those things too...

Vijay hung up the call smilingly when Adhi looked at Vijay with his widened eyes... Vijay just winked at Adhi and started to walk again...

'Ippo enga porom?' Adhi asked excitedly...

'Konjam vela irukku vaa' Vijay said while walking with his serious look...

After roaming here and there for sometime, Vijay and Adhi reached the house at the evening... They were shocked when they noticed Shubhiksha crying while sitting on the couch...

'What happened?' Vijay asked Mithra while entering inside the house confusedly...

'Anirudh is missing' Mithra said to them in a low tone...

They two were shocked after hearing that from Mithra... Vijay just looked down while thinking about something when Adhi was looking here and there with his puzzled look...

Then, Vijay noticed Shubhiksha, who was crying out loudly... Vijay went nearer to her and tried to console her...

Shubhiksha just hugged Vijay and started to tear heavily which made Vijay to be sadder than he was...

'Veedu full'a check panningala?' Vijay asked while looking at Mithra with a serious look...

'Ella edathulayum paarthachu... Engayum illa' Mithra replied sadly...

'Ani'ku onnum aagadhu... Naan paarthukuren Shubhi' Vijay said while patting at her shoulder...

Shubhiksha quickly wiped off her tears and nodded her head looking at Vijay... He smiled and then climbed up the stairs to find what's happening over there...

Even Adhi went upstairs to check Anirudh and also Nila as she was not over there... Vijay went towards the room where he expected Anirudh...

Adhi stood there for a while but then he moved towards Nila's room to check her... He slowly tried to open the door and it opened for his sake...

Adhi went inside the room to find Nila when Vijay was checking for Anirudh in all the rooms... To his surprise, every room doors opened and he didn't find Anirudh anywhere...

Apsara's P.O.V:

'Enaku nee oru help pannanume' SK asked with a smiling face...

'Enna pannanum?' I asked while looking at him with a smile...

'Enkuda vaa.. Soldren' He said with a charming smile...

He held my hand and started to walk out of the room... No one was there outside and he just dragged me inside a room where I never entered...

He made me to sit on the bed and smiled looking at me which made me to smile back... He made me to rest on his chest and caressed my hair smilingly...

I looked up at him confusedly when he sat beside me smilingly... He started to say something which I have never heard...

I became so puzzled when he was behaving so differently... Is this my Siva or Vikramadhthiyan? What is he gonna do? Oh God!

Anirudh's P.O.V:

All of a sudden, I got an idea to know the rest of the story of the prince... I climbed up the stairs and then walked towards the door where I saw Aniksha for the first time...

I tried to open the door but it was locked from inside... I slowly turned and noticed whether someone is noticing me as I felt a kind of feeling over there...

When I turned back, I found the door slightly opened for me and so I entered inside after opening the door widely...

My eyes roamed all over the room but I was unable to see anything as it was too dark inside... I searched for switch board but it wasn't over there...

I sighed and then slowly walked inside with my tensed look... The room door shut forcibly and the room become even more darker...

I struggled to walk or stand over there... Suddenly, I found a light nearer to the window of the room which attracted my view...

I walked towards it and found a candle over there... I slowly took that candle in my hand and turned back to find the things...

And then, I found Aniksha sitting over there on the bed with her angry face... I became more tensed than I was, when I saw her over there...

I stood there blankly when I saw her over there... She slowly looked up at me and smiled which made me to smile back tensely...

She got up from the bed and slowly came towards me which made me to gulp my saliva so tensely...

She stood in front with her smiling face when I looked at her without blinking my eyes... She was just looking at me fixedly which made me feel so uncomfortable...

I slowly turned towards the other side and looked around the room when she just smiled looking at me...

'Enna nadanthadhu'nu theriyanuma?' Aniksha asked while looking at me smilingly...

I nodded my head quickly which made her to smile evilly...

Oh My God! Maatikitena?

To be continued....

A/N

How was the chapter, guys? Hoping that it was good enough...

So, What will happen to Anirudh?

Will Aniksha reveal the rest of the story?

What happened to SK?

What will happen to Apsara?

What is Vijay doing?

Where is Nila?

To know... Stay Tuned!