Beating Heart!!!!

Sivakarthikeyan's P.O.V:

I was shocked when Apsara was dragged away and suddenly she went inside a room and then the door was locked inside.... I quickly ran towards that room and tried to break that door but I was unable to do that....

'Apsara... Apsara.... What is happening?' I screamed while knocking at the door terribly....

No response from inside and I tried several methods to open the door but every tries ended in vain.... Tears was produced continuously from my eyes and I just leaned on the wall beside the door.... I slowly sat there while crying hardly thinking about Apsara....

So many hours went on just by sitting like that.... I got up from there and started to walk here and there with my tensed face.... Suddenly, the room door opened which made me to turn towards there.... I looked at that door fixedly as some kind of smoke came out from the room....

I started to cough hardly while closing my eyes and when I opened my eyes I was really shocked when I saw my Apsara like that.... I looked at her fixedly as she was... She was dressed up like a princess and walked ferociously.... She came towards me smilingly while I was looking at her confusedly....

'Ingu edharkaaga nindru kondu irukireergal? Arasar azhaigiraar vaarungal' She said while smilingly and walked towards another room

'Enna language da idhu?' I mumbled while looking at her bluntly....

'Idhu dhaan unmaiyaana Tamil-oh? Enna nadakudhu inga? Ippo enna panradhu? En Apsara edhukku ipdi suththittu irukka? Oh God!' I blabbered while looking at the floor sadly....

Suddenly, the lights went off and I can only see a candle light which was nearing towards me.... The light came towards me and my vision was clear which made me to notice the hands which was holding that candle.... I looked up to look at the person who was holding it... I was shocked when I saw a guy who was holding that angrily....

'Yaara neeyu?' I asked while looking at him with my annoyed face....

He just glared looking at me and then went away from there.... I looked at the way confusedly where he walked out but the lights were switched on suddenly.... I turned and saw a girl who was walking here and there angrily.... I sighed looking at the floor and looked up smilingly... As expected, that girl was faded away...

'Innum ethana per da irukinga? Ellarum veliya vaanga' I shouted while smiling myself widely....

I turned back and noticed Apsara who came out from a room casually with her red dress.... I quickly went towards her as she was looking here and there confusedly....

'Ennachu Siva? Naan epdi andha room kulla ponean?' She asked while looking at me bluntly....

'Onnum illa Apsara' I said while looking at her smilingly....