Unusual Happenings!!

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I bend down and looked inside the car to look at that person clearly.... I placed my hands on my head while looking at that person with my annoyed face....

'Ingayum vandhutaala?' I mumbled while looking at her with my annoyed face....

I was looking at her bluntly since she was mumbling something looking at me angrily.... I slowly walked towards the car and tried to open the door but it didn't.... Oh God!

'Vijay... Unlock' I shouted which made everyone to look at me confusedly....

'What happened, Ani?' Shubhi asked while looking at me bluntly....

'Just unlock now' I shouted angrily while looking at the car with my blur vision....

Vijay unlocked the car doors and so I quickly opened the car door.... I bent down and looked inside with my innocent look while that girl smiled weirdly looking at me.... She asked me to come near to her which made me to get inside the car.... I raised my eyebrows looking at her while she was looking at me fixedly....

She slowly caressed my hair and smiled while her palm reached my cheek.... I closed my eyes when her fingers touched my nose and then lips.... That henna smell from her palm gave me some kind of freshness but then I came back to sense which made me to open my eyes quickly....

I took her hand from my face and looked at her with my confused face.... She looked at me smilingly and came more closer to me which made me to go backwards.... I reached the door and that's end as she came nearer to me already.... She pecked a kiss on my ear and whispered the words which I never want to hear or happen in this world....

'What? Unmaiyava?' I asked while looking at her with my shocked face....

She smiled mischievously while nodding her head.... I went to my own world of thoughts after hearing that and within a second she faded away from there.... I sighed and sat there itself with my confused face.... I looked outside where Shubhiksha was blabbering something tensely while Vijay and Mithra were trying their best to console her....

I was about to get down or else she will go crazy thinking about me.... But before getting down something caught my eyes inside the car.... I turned and looked at the windshield which made me to hit the seat in shock or may be fear.... What to say?

Blood was flowing down continuously in that windshield while the wipers were also wiping it continuously.... I looked at that with my confused and at the same time tensed face.... Suddenly, the flowing of blood stopped and wipers too remained there without cleaning it....

The blood stain was still there on the  windshield which made me to gulp the saliva.... My head started to pain suddenly while my body was shivering terribly as if I'm sitting in Antarctica.... I was looking at that fixedly without even blinking my eyes....

I didn't found anything creepy and so I decided to get down from there or else I'll react like a exact mad person when I'm already like a mad.... I looked at Shubhiksha who was looking at me angrily.... I slowly opened the car door and was about to get down again....

Suddenly, I felt some kind of changes over there which made me turn towards there.... My eyes widened looking at that when my lips didn't allowed me to read that line which was written on the windshield.... Oh My God!!! Why this to me?

I quickly ran out of the car while screaming loudly exactly like a heroine who sees herself in the mirror without makeup.... Hearing my shout, those three too screamed and ran out in different directions.... Adhi and Nila were coming towards us with their relieved faces but looking at us like that they too ran while shouting terribly.....