Sirikkadhey!

I am just staying inside the house and didn't even dared to go towards the palace.... How can I go over there when he'll be there?

I'm feeling so sad as this is the first time I'm staying here in my house without meeting Aniksha.... She'll be worrying too!

Thinking about her, I was walking here and there and that's when I heard someone calling out my name loudly from outside....

I was shocked and quickly went out... My eyes widened when I saw Aniksha over there angrily... What is she doing here in this late night?

'Inga enna pandra?' I asked while moving towards her sternly...

'Nee enna pandra inga? Yen enna vandhu paakala?' She asked with her complaining look...

'Thonala' I said with my worried look...

'Thonalaya? Enna ipdi ellam pesura? Seri vaa enkuda' She said while holding my hand sadly....

'Enga? Edhukku?' I asked with my shocked face...

'Pesama vaa... Naan yaaru kittayum sollama vandhuruken' She said while dragging me with her...

She forced me to come with her and we two went to the palace where I didn't want to be.... She dragged me to her room and made me to be there itself...

I didn't even close my eyes that night as I'm totally struck in this situation... How I'm going to escape from here? I need to be away from this palace till Aniksha's marriage with Vikramadhithyan....

At morning, I informed Aniksha that I'm going out but she didn't allow me... I promised her that I'll return back after sometime and so she left me....

I was walking towards the entrance and that's when I saw him over there.... He was standing near the entrance and when he noticed me, he asked everyone else over there to move away....

I started to sweat looking at him and then turned back to find whether someone is looking at us... Then, I slowly walked towards the entrance with my tensed look....

My eyes were wet as soon I reached the entrance.... He was about to come near to me but when he noticed my fear, he just let me to move outside....

I felt relieved and quickly ran away from there when he was just standing over there looking at me....

I decided not to return back as I don't want to meet him again... I'm feeling something special whenever I see him and my heart is crossing it's limits.... I don't want that to happen you know...

Suddenly, Aniksha's mother came over there and informed me that there will be a function tonight.... She asked me to come here to the palace to perform in front of everyone....

What!? Should I come? Surely, he'll be there but I can't neglect as I'll be the one who will perform in all the functions and this time with Aniksha... How can I neglect?

I just agreed and moved away from there.... I was just walking around the village and at last reached the palace late evening....

I straightly moved towards Aniksha's room... She was getting ready for the performance and so I started to get ready myself....

We two got ready and started our talk session... We two were simply talking and then after a while, a girl came to call her for the function....

We got up from our seats and then walked towards the place.... There, I found everyone's presence and even he was over there sitting beside the king, majestically....