Kalla Kalavaani!

'Unkitta epdi soldrathu'nu theriyala, Apsara but solli dhaana aaganum' Vijay said while looking down at the floor sadly....

'Please! Ennachu'nu sollunga' She cried while looking at him with her pleading eyes....

'Adhu vandhu, it all started when that prince arrived here in this palace' Vijay said while looking down with his serious look....

'What? Puriyura maathiri sollunga please' She said with her annoyed face.....

'Prince, Vikramadhithyan' Vijay said while looking down at the floor...

'Ippo SK'va rule pandrathu indha prince dhaan' He said while looking at Apsara with a smile...

'And unna rule pandrathu yaaru theriyuma?' He added while looking at her fixedly...

'Aaradhana' He said while looking at her with a smirk...

'What are you saying? I can't understand anything' Apsara said while looking at Vijay with her tensed face...

'Engalukku mattum purinjirucha?' Sadhana asked while looking at Mithra with her worried look....

'Ivaru enna pesuraaru'ne enaku innum puriyala aprom dhaan characters' Mithra said while looking at her with a smile...

'And you know what? You're going to try something interesting' Vijay said with a smile on his face....

Apsara looked at him with her raised eyebrows when everyone looked at him keenly....

'You're going to kill your own sister, Arundhavaselvi.. I mean Avanthika' He said while looking into his phone seriously....

'What? Enna soldringa? Baya paduthama irukaradha apdiye sollu Vijay' Apsara said while looking at Vijay angrily....

'Ungalukku epdi idhellam therinchudhu?' Sruthi asked all of a sudden with her puzzled look....

'I got these information from Aaradhana' He said while looking at her with a smile...

'How?' Shubhiksha asked confusedly....

'Anaiku room kulla ponapo therinchukiten... Ippo naan information therinchu kitta method mukiyama illa andha information mukiyama? Enna konjam solla vidunga' Vijay said while looking at everyone with his annoyed look....

'Okay! Start the flashback' Adhi said while looking at Vijay with his tensed face....

*************

I ran towards the princess's room and entered inside excitedly to have a look at her.... I slowly went inside and hugged her from back, who was getting ready happily....

'Innum inga ninnu azhaga rasichittu irukiya? Anga ilavarasan vandhachu' I said while looking at her with a smile on my face....

She just smiled hearing my statement and then turned towards the other side.... I smiled looking at the others and then slowly wrapped my hands around her shoulder....

'Un munnadi varadhu'ku munnadiye ipdi vekka patta epdi?' I whispered inside her ears and then chuckled when she did that too....

'Naan poiyu paarka poren, nee variya?' I asked while looking at her smilingly....

'Achicho... Naan veliya've vara kudathu'nu amma sollitu poirukaanga' She said while looking at me with a serious look....

'Appo ingaye ukkandhu kanavu kanduttu iru... Naan poren' I said with my smiling face and then ran out from the room....