Baby I Love You!!!

That girl took a sword and raised it towards Nila while Mithra looked at her with her shocked face.... She went near to Nila and kept that near to her neck....

'What's happening here?' A sound emerged from their back which made everyone to turn back....

They saw Anirudh who was standing there with his shocked face.... That girl turned towards Anirudh angrily and looked at him fixedly.... Nila quickly ran towards Mithra and hugged her while tearing terribly....

'Yaar nee?' That girl asked while looking at Anirudh sternly....

'Ennadhu idhu ilavarasi? Neenga ingaya irukinga? Naan ungala ella edathulayum thedittu irundhean' Anirudh said while entering inside the room smilingly....

'Yaar nee endru ketean' That girl repeated while looking at Anirudh confusedly....

'Adhuva ippo mukkiyam? Rajakumaran ungala dhaan anga kuptutu irukaaru seekiram avaru araikku ponga' Anirudh said with his smiling face....

That girl smiled hearing that and quickly ran out from the room.... Anirudh looked at her with his fixed eyes while she ran inside a room with her smiling face.... Anirudh slowly turned back towards Mithra and Nila who were tearing heavily....

'Ippo edhukku azharinga?' Anirudh asked while closing the room door with his worried face....

'Enna nadakudhu inga? Yaaru adhu Ani?' Mithra shouted while looking at him tensely....

'Adhellam edhuvum ippo therinchukka vendam... Neenga baya padama irunga' Anirudh said while looking at them with his serious look....

'Epdi baya padama irukka mudiyum? Yaaru adhu'nu sollu Ani' Nila said while looking at him sadly....

'Adhellam aprom soldrean.... Onnum aagadhu neenga baya padama irunga.... And ippo nadanthadhu yaaru kittayum solla vendam' Anirudh said while looking at them tensely....

'Yaaru kittayum sollama enna panradhu?' Mithra asked while looking at him bluntly....

'Solla vendam-nu soldrean la? Pesama irunga' Anirudh said while looking at them sternly....

Anirudh quickly opened the room door and left the place.... Mithra and Nila looked at each other with their confused face reaction....

'Ippo enna panradhu?' Nila asked while looking at Mithra bluntly....

'Avan sonna maathiriye pesama irupom' Mithra said while looking at her sadly....

Nila nodded her head while wiping her tears while Mithra just locked the room door with her tensed face....

At Evening:

Anirudh got ready and came down slowly with his uncertain face but he smiled sheepishly when he saw everyone who were waiting for him.... He quickly climbed down the stairs and went towards them smilingly....

'Ellarum ivlo seekiram ready aagitingala?' Anirudh asked while looking at them with a smile....

'Nee late-a vandhurukka da' SK said while sitting on the couch smilingly....

'Seri vaanga kelambalaam' Anirudh said while looking at them with a serious look....

'Ani... Apsara-vum varaliyaam' Adhi said while looking at him with his casual look....