Nanbane!!!

'Neenga varale'naalum paravaala... Naanga kelamburom' Sivakarthikeyan said while looking at them sternly and walked towards the main door along with Apsara...

'Inga irundhu pona mattum ellam ready aagiduma?' Vijay voiced out while looking at them with a smiling face....

They two stopped their way and turned towards Vijay confusedly... Vijay just smiled himself while folding his arms... Everyone looked at him with their surprised faces....

'If that is not the solution... Then what will be the solution?' Adhi asked with his puzzled look....

'Inga inaiku oru naal stay pannunga, ellam ready aagidum' Vijay said while looking at everyone with a confident smile...

'Are you sure about it?' Shubhiksha asked tensely....

'Yeah!' Vijay replied casually and left the place quickly...

Mithra too followed him towards his room when everyone just stood there confusedly.... They all left to their rooms after sometime.... Anirudh was sitting on his bed too tensely which made Sivakarthikeyan to look at him suspiciously...

'What happened to you, Ani?' He asked with his questioning eyes....

'Nothing! Just headache' Anirudh said with a fake smile...

'Headache-ku edhukku tension aagura?' He asked with a smirk on his face....

'Onnum illa' Anirudh said and then lied down on the bed silently....

Sivakarthikeyan sighed in anger and then left the room quickly... Anirudh just got up from the bed as soon he left the place.... He started to walk here and there while thinking about the things seriously....

At Night:

Everyone slept earlier itself since they have no works to do over there.... Anirudh slowly came out from his room after Sivakarthikeyan slept....

He walked towards one of the three rooms over there and slowly opened the door of a room.... He entered inside the room with his tensed face.... He slowly walked inside the room after locking the room door....

Anirudh went and sat on a chair which was over there... He looked around the room for one or two minutes without blinking his eyes... He didn't found anyone over there and so he slowly closed his eyes....

After closing his eyes, he felt some kind of feelings which was totally different for him... He opened his eyes quickly but he didn't found anything different over there and so he again closed his eyes with a sigh....

He again felt like someone is there in front of him which made him to open his eyes again... He didn't found anyone over there and that made him to sigh in anger.... It happened like that nearly two or three times again....

Anirudh got up from the couch and walked towards the photo frame over there....