Mine!!

I was totally shattered when I heard her voice like that from my behind...

'Ani' She called out in a low tone of voice..

I turned back and found her standing there.. She was completely tired and was at the state of fainting.. .I quickly went and held her as she was about to fall...

'Hey, ennachu Shubhi? Are you ok?' I asked while holding her in my arms...

She didn't say anything but just stayed in my arms silently.. I didn't ask anything after that and slowly carried her to my room...

I made her lie on the bed and caressed her hair smiling... She was too tired and fell asleep quickly...

I checked her pulse, it was normal and so I came out of my room with my relieved face...

But I was hell shocked when I found Shubhi coming out of another room there... I leaned on the wall and looked at her confusedly...

'Ennachu?' She asked while looking at me smilingly...

'What are you doing here?' I asked walking towards her with my shocked face...

'Nalla irukke... Idha naan thaan unkitta kekkanum.. Are you ok?' She asked while caressing my cheek with a smile...

'Are you kidding me? Ippo thaana unna indha room la.. naan..' I struggled to speak out which made her to be confused...

'Ennachu unaku? Enna antha room la? Vaa paakalaam' She said and walked towards that room...

She entered the room and I too followed her... When I entered the room, I was again shocked... I didn't find anyone inside the room...

I walked in but the room was clear and I didn't find Shubhi anywhere... I gasped looking around and came out of the room more confused...

I slowly walked towards Mithra's room and knocked at it... The door was opened a d Mithra stood there with a smile...

I just stood there like a statue as I wasn't able to voice out... She looked at me confused and walked inside the room silently...

After a while, Shubhi came out of the room with her raised eyebrows... She smiled as soon her eyes found me...

I was just staring at her when she was asking me something continuously... I wasn't able to focus on what she was saying...

I kept staring at her as I couldn't believe my own eyes and I found it difficult to believe what's happening in front of me..

'Ani... Ennada aachu unaku? Ethavathu pesu' She cried while looking at me tensely...

She came nearer to me and slowly her fingers touched my hair and caressed it...I quickly moved back from her which made her look at me surprised...

'Ani..' She called out looking at me confused...

I just sighed and started my walk faster... I know she will follow me to know why I'm like this and as expected, she came behind me shouting my name...

I quickly went inside a room and locked it... She stood outside shouting out loudly but I didn't do anything as I clearly understood that she will face a lot of problems if I stay with her...

At last, Mithra and Nila managed to take her inside the room and consoled her...

I started tearing silently thinking of the things and that's when I heard that... I turned back and found her back in front of me...

'Ippo ethukku azhara?' She asked while standing there with a smile..

'Panrathu ellam pannitu.. En Shubhi Enna paavam di panna? Avala ethukku ipdi kashta paduthura?' I asked looking at her angrily...

She just sighed and came nearer to me... She slowly held my hand and smiled looking into my eyes...

'Yaaruku enna aanalum enaku prechana illa... I just need you' She said with a warm smile...

'Avalukku ethavathu aachu.. aprom naan irukka maaten' I said while pulling my hands from her...

She glared looking at me and I know that she will punish someone else for this but I was totally surprised when I found her hugging me...

How come she hugs me? Isn't she dead? Oh My Gosh!! What's happening here? When all the spirits are in search of someone's body, how is this possible for this girl? I was thinking hard and that's when she started talking...

'I love you a lot, Ani... When did you change like this? I badly want you back in my life, please come back as mine..' She said while sobbing...

'You were and still, you're everything to me... You were the one who showed me, true love.. I miss the way you hold me and your lovely talks' She said that while looking into my eyes with her wet eyes...

She slowly pulled herself and held my hands tightly... She sighed and looked up at me with her smiling face...

'I was waiting all these years just to tell you something...' She dragged while smiling herself..

'Yes, Ani... I was pregnant when you killed me that day' She said while smiling widely when tears slowly started to escape from her eyes...

I was totally shocked when I heard that from her... I was seriously speechless and those unexpected words from her shattered me even when I know I'm not the one responsible for it...

'I was ready to make your wish come true and was waiting for your arrival.. But my life started and ended with you.. I love you Ani.. I feel so happy because I let you know this' She said while holding my cheeks smilingly...

I felt a kind of electric shock passed inside me when she held my cheeks... I was looking at her fixedly and my eyes became wet automatically...

I quickly pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly... She just remained silently with a smile...

To be continued...

A/N

Huff! Finally, a chapter for you guys... Hoping that it was not too boring...

So, What is really happening over there?

Why did Anirudh do like that.?

Where Apsara and SK have gone?

What will be Vijay's plan?

Wanna know? Stay Tuned!