I Hate Myself!!!

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I slapped Vijay hardly than anyone will do... Using the chance you know...

'You were the reason for all these things, right?' I asked while looking at Vijay angrily....

'What are you talking about, Ani?' Mithra asked while looking at me confusedly...

'Adhu Vijay'ku theriyum' I said with a stern look...

Was it a stern look? I don't hope so...

'Ipdiye pona ellarukum therinchurum... Podhum da' Vijay said while looking at me with a grin...

Pochu!

'Apdingara?' I asked while raising my eyebrows smilingly...

'Irundhalum ipdi valikura maathiri adichurukka kudathu... Unna naan nadikka dhaana sonnen?' Vijay asked with his stern look....

'Adhu chance kedaikum podhu adicharanum la? Adhaan' I said with a wink...

Suddenly, Shubhiksha came and slapped Anirudh hardly when tears already welled up in her eyes.... She started to tear heavily after that... I just stood there smilingly while holding the cheek which became reddish so soon.... And it hurts you know but those tears falling down from her eyes is more painful!

'Ipdi dhaan velayaduviya? Unagalukku engala paartha epdi theriyudhu? Already inga ellarum bayandhu irukaanga idhula idhu romba mukkiyam? Oru nimisham evlo bayandhuten theriyuma?' Shubhiksha shouted while looking at me angrily....

After saying that, she just left to her room angrily but I know she is not angry, she is just worried about me... My darling!

Everyone was angry with us and I know Vijay will handle this situation so easily.... So, I just moved towards Shubhi's room and slowly opened the door.... I found Shubhiksha lying on the bed while facing the other side of mine...

I smiled and went nearer to her and sat beside her on the bed... I slowly caressed her hair and then pecked a kiss on it but she quickly moved away from me and started to weep again...

'Shubhi baby... Enna paaru' I voiced out while looking at her with my worried face....

She didn't turn but started to cry terribly which made me to be more sad... Why should she cry like this? What to do now?

'Shubhi... Unaku ippo enna prechana? Naan pannadhu thappu dhaan enum'na innum naalu adi thaa but ipdi azhadha' I said while caressing hair with my worried look...

'Nee adichadhu vida ippo nee azhuradhu dhaan enaku romba valikudhu' I added while looking down at the floor with my glassy eyes....

She stopped tearing and slowly turned towards me with her reddish eyes.... I think she's okay with the deal that is beating me again....

She straightened herself and then slowly touched the cheek on which she slapped hardly... She caressed my cheeks and looked directly into my eyes....

'Romba valikudha?' She asked while looking at me tensely...

I nodded my head negatively while holding her hands and then smiled looking at her.... She quickly pecked a kiss on that cheek which made me to smile unconditionally....

'Ipdi'nu therinchu irundhu innum rendu adi serthe vaangi irupen' I said while looking at her with a pout...

'Ippo tharatuma?' She asked while rubbing her palms with a smirk...